Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Gerrard being one..

It's difficult to make comparisons, I imagine we might be looking a bit more favourably on Gerrard if he'd had De Boer and Ferguson to name two to pick from.

Certainly can't call McLeish a shite manager for us. Rightly goes down as a legend for the trophies he won. His career since us though has by and large been shite, a season or two at Birmingham aside.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Exactly. Gerrard has got us to within a inch of those cunts, when we were a million miles away before he came. This year he will win us the league. Guaranteed.

The pubs shutting at 10 doesn't start until Friday mate. Clearly you've panicked and got absolutely fucking on it the night then posted some belters.

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Complete joke of a thread.

Question: Are we on a better position now than we have been for the best part of a decade?  

Yes/No.

Gerrard is not perfect and the team has failed completely in letting in two goals against Hibs to draw and also failing to beat Livi.  How we got past Gibraltar Imps is beyond me.

But we really are shite and there can be no excuses.

Can’t believe how lucky we are to have not racked up two or three defeats already this season.   We spent £5M on Kent who is utter shite.  Be lucky to get £1M for him now.   Who is that tosser at left back?  Clueless, get rid asap if we can get anything for him.  And there is Aribo.  Hopeless, gone backwards since he came to us.  And as for that hopeless Hagi, dear oh dear.  And what about the keepers, Shagger is shagged out and that new keeper let two in against Hibs, yes Hibs who are completely clueless. As for that new striker Roof or is it Roofffee or Roffee?   So Shiite wecant even be bothered to get his name right on his shirt. 

Gerrard our now!

It's got to the point here I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Question: Are we on a better position now than we have been for the best part of a decade?  

Yes/No.

Gerrard is not perfect and the team has failed completely in letting in two goals against Hibs to draw and also failing to beat Livi.  How we got past Gibraltar Imps is beyond me.

But, on reflection,  we really are shite and there can be no excuses.

Can’t believe how lucky we are to have not racked up two or three defeats already this season.   We spent £5M on Kent who is utter shite.  Be lucky to get £1M for him now.   Who is that tosser at left back?  Clueless, get rid asap if we can get anything for him.  And there is Aribo.  Hopeless, gone backwards since he came to us.  And as for that hopeless Hagi, dear oh dear.  And what about the keepers, Shagger is shagged out and that new keeper let two in against Hibs, yes Hibs who are completely clueless. As for that new striker Roof or is it Roofffee or Roffee?   So Shiite wecant even be bothered to get his name right on his shirt. 

Gerrard our now!

Posts like this don't help anybody. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Only if you give a fuck about what those cunts say or think.

I don't particularly give a fuck about what they say or think, but at the same time I don't want them going a step further than we have.

It's only us who will give a fuck about the fact we weren't in the league for nearly half of them, and they were handed the 9th without winning it.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't particularly give a fuck about what they say or think, but at the same time I don't want them going a step further than we have.

It's only us who will give a fuck about the fact we weren't in the league for nearly half of them, and they were handed the 9th without winning it.

I'm really not that bothered about a record they might achieve when we weren't even there for half of it.

10 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Yes/No.

Can’t believe how lucky we are to have not racked up two or three defeats already this season.   We spent £5M on Kent who is utter shite.  Be lucky to get £1M for him now.   Who is that tosser at left back?  Clueless, get rid asap if we can get anything for him.  And there is Aribo.  Hopeless, gone backwards since he came to us.  And as for that hopeless Hagi, dear oh dear.  And what about the keeper?  Shagger is all shagged out and that new keeper let two in against Hibs, yes Hibs who are completely clueless. As for that new striker Roof or is it Roofffee or Roffee?   So Shiite wecant even be bothered to get his name right on his shirt. 

Gerrard our now!

I take it you’re still furloughed if you are drinking this much during the week? 

11 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Yes/No.

Can’t believe how lucky we are to have not racked up two or three defeats already this season.   We spent £5M on Kent who is utter shite.  Be lucky to get £1M for him now.   Who is that tosser at left back?  Clueless, get rid asap if we can get anything for him.  And there is Aribo.  Hopeless, gone backwards since he came to us.  And as for that time waster Hagi, dear oh dear.  And what about the keeper?  Shagger is all shagged out and that new keeper let two in against Hibs, yes Hibs who are completely clueless.  As for that new striker Roof or is it Roofffee or Roffee?   So shite we can’t even be bothered to get his name right on his shirt. 

Gerrard our now!

Shut the fuck up andy

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I'm really not that bothered about a record they might achieve when we weren't even there for half of it.

Mate all history will say is they won 10.

Like their EC win, Inter was probably the first decent team they played in the competition and you compare who they faced to the sides we beat to win the ECWC. Both long before my time so I don't actually know if the sides we played were better but they were much bigger names for sure. Yet EC will always be > ECWC.

3 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

So it is time to sack him now. We can’t afford another abject failure like Sunday

No we can't afford another abject failure like the last 2 seasons,of which results like Sunday and Livingston were all to common. 

There's a pattern that keeps repeating that will see him gone at the end of the season,if not before. Fail to win on Sunday and serious questions need to be asked. They won't though,because Gerrard.

6 minutes ago, Sket said:

No we can't afford another abject failure like the last 2 seasons,of which results like Sunday and Livingston were all to common. 

There's a pattern that keeps repeating that will see him gone at the end of the season,if not before. Fail to win on Sunday and serious questions need to be asked. They won't though,because Gerrard.

The board and some fans are terrified of the reputation SG has. It's fucking embarrassing. No man is supposed to be bigger than this club but that ain't true now is it? Honestly, he clearly is. And in this job, he is untouchable. The board are terrified to bin him because they don't know where to go next. That will be 5 or 6 shocking managerial appointments on the spin for them. 

Archived