Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So your poll included everything, Europe and all. But you'll not give him credit for a further away win in Europe.

Objectivity? Or agenda driven?

Enough said, case closed m'lord.

Does winning 4-0 tonight make up for that on Sunday? Or potentially dropping points again this weekend? 

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bigger game was last Sunday and we blew it, we'll more than likely blown it again at Fir Park this coming Sunday. 

If that's a hanging offence saying that then so be it. 

At least now you're clear that you'll ignore successes in Europe (not yet sure how you'll react to losses) but will go on the offensive domestically. Oh, that's unless the refs get their decisions right and we don't drop points as a result of their buas / cheating / incompetence/ mistakes.

Yes?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Does winning 4-0 tonight make up for that on Sunday? Or potentially dropping points again this weekend? 

Criticism deserved for the weekend. 

Partially acknowledge the equaliser wrongly awarded 

Praise for tonight 

I dont see that as difficult for the reasonable and fair minded fan. Unless agenda driven. ...

sorry?

Did you not say that if the ref had corrected his error and we'd won then you wouldn't likely have started the thread?

But he didn't. That's like me saying if we had a decent manager we'd have pished the last two league championships. 

But we didn't. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

But he didn't. That's like me saying if we had a decent manager we'd have pished the last two league championships. 

But we didn't. 

Yet you said you wouldn't have created the thread in that scenario. Correct?

So its pathetic to post what you yourself stated? 

Did you or didn't you state you likely wouldn't gave posted the thread had the offside goal been ruled out and wed went on to win?

A yes or no is fine, no need for deflection again 😂

Yet you said you wouldn't have created the thread in that scenario. Correct?

So its pathetic to post what you yourself stated? 

Did you or didn't you state you likely wouldn't gave posted the thread had the offside goal been ruled out and wed went on to win?

A yes or no is fine, no need for deflection again 😂

If your auntie had testicles, chum. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If your auntie had testicles, chum. 

If my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle.

If I said I wouldn't have created a thread if a referee had ruled out a wrongly awarded goal and we won then I wouldn't try to deflect from me saying it.

If I called our anyone for overall performances and they had a succes tonight then it would be agenda driven and cuntish not to acknowledge it tonight.

That's embarrassing from you. Know what I mean chump?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Never left the touchline from watching the footage . Yet he likes a comfy seat domestically . Must be the Scottish weather 

Aye, you're right - I think you've cracked it!

When we drop points, It's really nothing to do with the players making mistakes or lapses of concentration - it's ACTUALLY because Gerrard likes to sit down more in Scotland.

Heard it all now.

11 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Aye, you're right - I think you've cracked it!

When we drop points, It's really nothing to do with the players making mistakes or lapses of concentration - it's ACTUALLY because Gerrard likes to sit down more in Scotland.

Heard it all now.

Nae bother 👍

Trouble domestically is that teams don't play football (well an archaic version of it) which is why most Scottish sides get pumped out of Europe early doors.

We on the other hand do play the modern game and play it to a decent standard which is why we do so well in Europe. Hammer throwers, ably assisted by bent refs, is what we face week in week out in one of Europes poorest leagues. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Never left the touchline from watching the footage . Yet he likes a comfy seat domestically . Must be the Scottish weather 

I hope he did not see the chair their manager was using, I think he must have taken it from his sitting room. :lol:

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle.

If I said I wouldn't have created a thread if a referee had ruled out a wrongly awarded goal and we won then I wouldn't try to deflect from me saying it.

If I called our anyone for overall performances and they had a succes tonight then it would be agenda driven and cuntish not to acknowledge it tonight.

That's embarrassing from you. Know what I mean chump?

Keep crying about referees and made up victories, it gets you nowhere. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Keep crying about referees and made up victories, it gets you nowhere. 

Made up victories? Is that the same as the made up draw that you stated hivs would have got as they'd have just scored again if the ref disallowed their offside goal? That type of made up? 😂😂😂😂😂

Archived