Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

On 22/09/2020 at 18:49, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've said they scored, I've not criticised the thread. You were asked if you'd have made the thread if it was chopped off and said yes as they'd likely have scored again. I've asked what you'd have done if it was called off and hivs didn't score but you don't seem to like that question.

If the offside goal was chalked off and we didn't lose would you have created the thread? Its a yes or no question mate. 😂

200-2.gif

On 22/09/2020 at 18:55, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wouldn't have made it but I don't see what difference it makes tbh. 

👍

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/09/2020 at 17:49, BridgeIsBlue said:

In all probability yes, as if it had been correctly ruled offside they would more than likely have scored another to equalise

If we had that cutting edge to kill teams off we wouldn't be talking about referees and officials, it's a crutch. 

To steal a statistic from @eskbankloyal, we've dropped points from a winning postition 12 times under Gerrard. 

That worries me more than the likes of Kevin Clancy and John Beaton. 

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Keep crying about referees and made up victories, it gets you nowhere. 

😂😂😂

Better mate.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@BridgeIsBlue

Mind the night that we got this result and you didnt praise the manager all night as it didnt fit your agenda.

Yeah, I remember that last night too 👍

20200925_114622.jpg

Not overly arsed about results in Europe this season, sue me. 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Any Rangers manager, no matter who it is, will struggle to win the league in the current circumstances.

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Incredible. 

It's really not.  It's  a handicap race.

What's incredible is expecting the handicap to be overcome without proportionate support.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not overly arsed about results in Europe this season, sue me. 

Because we're winning and it doesn't give the opportunity to criticise the manager? You'll not be critical when we do end up getting put out im sure...

I'd imagine most of us prioritise the league over Europe this seasons but ffs its still Rangers and credit is due where deserved. It doesn't hurt to praise even just a little you know.👍

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

It's really not.  It's  a handicap race.

What's incredible is expecting the handicap to be overcome without proportionate support.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:lol:

Like tying Usain Bolts laces then still expecting him to win because he's Usain Bolt.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Because we're winning and it doesn't give the opportunity to criticise the manager? You'll not be critical when we do end up getting put out im sure...

I'd imagine most of us prioritise the league over Europe this seasons but ffs its still Rangers and credit is due where deserved. It doesn't hurt to praise even just a little you know.👍

Fed up watching this team turn it on in the continent then not even bother their arse where it matters most, its already happened 3 times this year and will happen again, more than likely this coming weekend, again. 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fed up watching this team turn it on in the continent then not even bother their arse where it matters most, its already happened 3 times this year and will happen again, more than likely this coming weekend, again. 

So your fed up,we are winning in Europe? 🤣

Yet we are beat this weekend already before we have even played yet 😃😃😃 👌 ffs

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

As long as you've got the poll ready to go again if it does 👍

1 minute ago, Cooperson said:

So your fed up,we are winning in Europe? 🤣

Yet we are beat this weekend already before we have even played yet 😃😃😃 👌 ffs

Where's the trophies for winning in Europe? 

People were slaughtered on here last weekend for saying we could struggle at Hibs and look what happened :lol:

8 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Gerrard will not be here if he fails to win the league it’s as simple as that.

I don't think it's as clear cut as that in the boards eyes. I think board value progression of the club's finances just as much as titles (unfortunately for us) just now. 

I also think if we tank at our usual stage of the season the board might not be under as much pressure if we still aren't let in the stadium.

Just a wee theory!

Archived