Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Started off well then ended with "has Gerrard played a proper Biggie yet". Porto, Villarreal, Feynoord to a lesser extent.

Advocaat had some cracking performances. Advocaat also had a larger budget and some top quality players. I think our achievements under Gerrard in Europe have been greater.

That's' your 3 biggies? Pmsl. Fs. 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First question should have some middle ground not just yes / no  For me the league is number 1 priority and if we fail at that then Gerrard needs to go. 

Couldn't really answer it tbh as my opinion on him falls into a couple of middle/grey area/in-between's in some of the options provided.  I'll just explain my position (I've said it loads on here

He has to deliver the league this year, he's had more than enough time and backing.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

That's' your 3 biggies? Pmsl. Fs. 

Actually fuck off man, such a shite argument. Players we could attract back then and the budget we had are fucking night and day. Got to be 3 or 4 threads you’re on now just bashing Gerrard just confirming most people’s opinion of you - pathetic (probably a taig as well no doubt) 

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 10:37, Dennis Reynolds said:

Since when was a league decided in ONE GAME? Rangers picked up 93 points that season for fuck sake. :confused:

Where were you that day, in yer das baws? FOI, do I have to reiterate, McDonald scored twice for Motherwell that day which meant we won the league - end of.

8 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Where were you that day, in yer das baws? FOI, do I have to reiterate, McDonald scored twice for Motherwell that day which meant we won the league - end of.

I doubt you were at Easter Road lad :stevieg:

Rangers lose one of about 20 odd games that year including winning that day McDonalds goals mean nothing.

On 22/09/2020 at 11:34, eejay the dj said:

The 30% saying that 10 doesn’t matter are just kidding themselves on 😄

Just be honest with yourselves .If our board and manager allow it to happen .I will never forgive them ,even more for these scandalous 4 years in control of our club 

4 seasons with us in the lower leagues and won last year's because of the SPFL's spam filters. It really doesn't matter to me.

55 is far more important to me than whatever they're doing.