Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

We lost a cup final due to an offside goal but we didn't do enough after it happened to win it. 

We beat them at Parkhead after a penalty which they shouldn't have got, Edouard scored an equaliser with his hand, we went on to do enough to win the game. 

Sunday their 2nd was offside, but we didn't do enough to go on and win it. 

If we had absolutely battered Hibs after that 2nd goal I'd see where people are coming from, but we didn't. 

We shouldn't have needed another goal. Had we won 1-2 everyone would be saying an away win that champion teams are made of.

I know you want Rangers to win just as much as all of us but you come across like you are desperate for Gerrard to fail.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've already answered that tbh, we would more than likely have still drawn the game because we can't kill teams off. 

That's distinctly not answering my question tbh.

I know you've now mentioned twice what you think might have happened. But that's not the same as answering whether you would have started the thread had no further goals been scored (arguably most likely outcome).

Is it fair to say you're avoiding or don't want to answer a fairly simple question?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's distinctly not answering my question tbh.

I know you've now mentioned twice what you think might have happened. But that's not the same as answering whether you would have started the thread had no further goals been scored (arguably most likely outcome).

Is it fair to say you're avoiding or don't want to answer a fairly simple question?

I probably would've still made the poll this weekend when we dropped points at Fir Park, overall I don't see what difference it makes tbh. 

The one thing about this side is its far too easy to look at games and predict the same old patterns emerging. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I probably would've still made the poll this weekend when we dropped points at Fir Park, overall I don't see what difference it makes tbh. 

The one thing about this side is its far too easy to look at games and predict the same old patterns emerging. 

3 times now 😁 

Would you have made the thread if Hivs offside goal was chopped off and they didn't score?

Simple question, it almost feels now like the honest answer is no but you don't want to actually say it 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

3 times now 😁 

Would you have made the thread if Hivs offside goal was chopped off and they didn't score?

Simple question, it almost feels now like the honest answer is no but you don't want to actually say it 😂

It's a moot point because they did score ffs :lol:

Does it make the thread illegitimate if we won that game at the weekend in your fantasy? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's a moot point because they did score ffs :lol:

Does it make the thread illegitimate if we won that game at the weekend in your fantasy? 

I've said they scored, I've not criticised the thread. You were asked if you'd have made the thread if it was chopped off and said yes as they'd likely have scored again. I've asked what you'd have done if it was called off and hivs didn't score but you don't seem to like that question.

If the offside goal was chalked off and we didn't lose would you have created the thread? Its a yes or no question mate. 😂

200-2.gif

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That does my head in.

Already saying we won't win before a ball is even kicked.

I may as well get the razor blades out. There is no hope left.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That does my head in.

Already saying we won't win before a ball is even kicked.

I may as well get the razor blades out. There is no hope left.

I did say I couldn't see us going to Parkhead without dropping points and was slaughtered for it on here, unfortunately proved right. 

Ain't my fault the team can't cut it. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That man has won more than Gerrard ever will the way things are going currently, weird name to bring up. 

McLeish was a shite manager. The worst football I've ever seen was under McLeish. And he never won fuck all - every trophy he 'won' was gifted to him because other teams fucked up.

If you think Gerrard is a shite manager, you know nowt about football. We will never get a better one for the foreseeable and idiots like you want him gone. Jesus.  I despair.

And your Q3 doesn't even make sense.

1 minute ago, a_staunch_prod said:

McLeish was a shite manager. The worst football I've ever seen was under McLeish. And he never won fuck all - every trophy he 'won' was gifted to him because other teams fucked up.

If you think Gerrard is a shite manager, you know nowt about football. We will never get a better one for the foreseeable and idiots like you want him gone. Jesus.  I despair.

And your Q3 doesn't even make sense.

Staunch indeed 

Archived