Scum game in doubt

KingKirk

3 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Can’t see any reason to cancel this other that positive Covid tests.  Happy for this to go ahead, more confident of beating them than beating Motherwell at the weekend. 

Exactly my mind frame. I know we will fucking ruin them with a fully fit squad.

It is the other games that give me the fear though. Bunch of fucking bottle merchants.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That'll be next season. It's not getting postponed.

So is this some hollicom peddled shit to put pressure on the powers that be or is it just shite? Tbh I really wouldn't put it past them one bit after all the shit they've pulled this year alone.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So is this some hollicom peddled shit to put pressure on the powers that be or is it just shite? Tbh I really wouldn't put it past them one bit after all the shit they've pulled this year alone.

Hollicom have nothing to do with them anymore. 

3 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Cant just postpone it and keep the lg going.  The PM is talking about 6 months of these restrictions and possibly going further.  So what,, we going to just postpone ALL Old Firm games and play them all after March next year ???

I am sure the TV audiences would be glued to the screens if we went into a series of 4 OF games in May with the teams level on points after 34 games. Big money for TV. Won’t happen in any other league in Europe but this is Republic of Scotland so anything is possible. 

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's someone taking a leap based on nothing more than sturgeon being due to announce new restrictions.

I've no idea why folk think Hollicom are half as influential as they are. A two-bit PR firm. They arent the omnipotent force folk seem to want them to be.

44 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You're on the right track though, I reckon getting Aribo back for that game would be key to us winning....or at least drawing. 

I know it probably won't get postponed, but in all honesty it would suit us more than it suits them getting it called from the point of view, if a second wave hits and we've another 3/4/5-month lockdown, the season will be called. As it stands, we are still top albeit on goal difference with them having a game in hand - but the maths and our game in hand didn't stop them calling it in their favour before.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know it probably won't get postponed, but in all honesty it would suit us more than it suits them getting it called from the point of view, if a second wave hits and we've another 3/4/5-month lockdown, the season will be called. As it stands, we are still top albeit on goal difference with them having a game in hand - but the maths and our game in hand didn't stop them calling it in their favour before.

I know what you're saying....but unless they are top....regardless of amount of games played....the season will not get called. Especially if it's before Christmas. Not a single chance of that. 

If they were top though.....regardless of games played, aye...it'll get called. And that's not me being paranoid. They will move heaven and hell to ensure 10 happens. 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I know what you're saying....but unless they are top....regardless of amount of games played....the season will not get called. Especially if it's before Christmas. Not a single chance of that. 

If they were top though.....regardless of games played, aye...it'll get called. And that's not me being paranoid. They will move heaven and hell to ensure 10 happens. 

Watch them say Sporting Integrity dictates we can't have two seasons in a row called.

38 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

They have a better points per game now though after we made a cunt of it again on Sunday 

Archived