Club Statement

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Cheer up mate, was just a joke.

An example being that I think the club should be more outspoken regarding poor refereeing, even if it results in a fine imo it needs to be done. We seem to do a lot of talking but nothing really comes of it.

It worked wonders for the scum.

The club statements are starting to feel like a tool to appease fans, nothing more.

Two footed tackles work for the scum. Offside goals too. And dives in and aound the box.

And introducing PPG. And demanding league be called. And bringing about refs strikes. As well as complaining constantly about refs decisions with no compliance citing.

Not to mention wanting key games cancelled. Whilst at other times demanding no delays due to fabled tours of Japan.

I'll not even speak about burying news on 100s of ongoing csa cases at their club.

But whilst they get away with all that due to pro scum personnel in all areas, we'te targeted for complaining about players being assaulted and needing stitches.

So what is it you want our club to to that will have any positive impact on how we're treated?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its amazing pundits working for broadcasters can say what they like about tackles, players, clubs or officials. Yet if someone from a club dares to voice an opinion, be it on a referee, a tackle or any other official they are in breach of the rules and they and their club can be fined even if their complaint is accurate. This is censorship of opinion and free speech.

1 hour ago, bluenose48 said:

Its amazing pundits working for broadcasters can say what they like about tackles, players, clubs or officials. Yet if someone from a club dares to voice an opinion, be it on a referee, a tackle or any other official they are in breach of the rules and they and their club can be fined even if their complaint is accurate. This is censorship of opinion and free speech.

Very good point, much as I like Kris Boyd there is numerous times last season he could have been hit with a notice if they are giving it out for something so minor as he was still a player in the SPL but was on Sky every week talking about others.

Why don’t the club use precedent to quote their disaffection with decisions made by any of the footballing authorities?

We should show our avid dissatisfaction with any decisions made against us by demanding clarification on any referee decision or compliance officer decision in a public statement and at the same time use any video or MSM printed report of the scum precedents attached to the statements, right up to the point where the scum caused a referee strike.

It might smack of scum behaviour but this is a dirty war.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Two footed tackles work for the scum. Offside goals too. And dives in and aound the box.

And introducing PPG. And demanding league be called. And bringing about refs strikes. As well as complaining constantly about refs decisions with no compliance citing.

Not to mention wanting key games cancelled. Whilst at other times demanding no delays due to fabled tours of Japan.

I'll not even speak about burying news on 100s of ongoing csa cases at their club.

But whilst they get away with all that due to pro scum personnel in all areas, we'te targeted for complaining about players being assaulted and needing stitches.

So what is it you want our club to to that will have any positive impact on how we're treated?

nothing, we should just sit back and take it up the arse as and when required 

I think this charge is pretty ridiculous but we should be a bit smarter in putting pressure on referees. 

Use their own words against them, like the whole "aware of the importance of this season" pish - use that against them when stressing that we don't want decisions going against us. But that needs to be backed up by former players in the media doing the same. I don't know if we have enough of them, or if they're willing to do it.

8 hours ago, Canabear said:

Here's what you do.

Show some fuckin heart and pride in the Club you are supposed to represent and take pride in the crest on that blue jersey the players wear.

Start sticking up for the people who are the bread and butter of the Club,,,,,,,,,THE FANS,,,,,,,,,,,because without the backing of the FANS you simply don't have a Club that pays the wages to certain guys who are too fuckin busy building bridges and spouting off about we won't be silenced to really see just what the fuck is going on here.

The bheasts almost got a season stopped because the referees went on strike due to the abuse they were getting from the bheastdome AND the rabid hordes that support them. Before that season began they announced a "Siege Mentality" tour led by Liewell and popcorn teeth who toured the Country promoting what was coming.

Were they Sanctioned for that Bullshit?

You can't sanction yourself when you have the whole of Scottish Football wrapped up in a tidy wee parcel and in your own boardroom ffs.Absolutely sick and tired of the cowardice Rangers and the Board always seem to show when it comes sticking up for the Club and it's employees AND the Fans.

Wake the fuck up RFC. You are alienating your bread and butter and we're getting sick and fuckin tired of this BS.

It's us who won't be silenced.

Post of the month mate . 100% SPOT ON 

14 minutes ago, McKissock said:

I think this charge is pretty ridiculous but we should be a bit smarter in putting pressure on referees. 

Use their own words against them, like the whole "aware of the importance of this season" pish - use that against them when stressing that we don't want decisions going against us. But that needs to be backed up by former players in the media doing the same. I don't know if we have enough of them, or if they're willing to do it.

To complain  in matches , you have to do it in groups . That way refs find it hard to target an individual 

We are a shower of pussies in this regard .We get caught with one player losing it so often and no others around backing these players up . Probably wouldn't always work with the clear corruption that's going on . It would surely help though . It seems to work for the bheasts and other clubs 

8 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

That is one of the reasons. We have a whole squad of ex bheasts players , using these platforms to do Bheast fc work for them 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To complain  in matches , you have to do it in groups . That way refs find it hard to target an individual 

We are a shower of pussies in this regard .We get caught with one player losing it so often and no others around backing these players up . Probably wouldn't always work with the clear corruption that's going on . It would surely help though . It seems to work for the bheasts and other clubs 

Aye, I was meaning Gerrard and his backroom staff specifically.

But you're right, we aren't great at getting at refs as a team on the pitch either. 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

My thinking exactly ,he could have been citied last week ,but no make sure he ain’t celebrating on that pitch next month at the chamber of secrets 

Yep. We'll see how it unfolds but its looking likely to go that way. I'd like to think if he did miss the tarrier game it could back fire and galvanise our squad but I have my doubts due to the mentality of some of our players. 

We'll probably appeal the charge but as others have said they'll probably reschedule for the following day...😄

17 hours ago, Badger said:

I think it sums it up that a relatively tame comment has been cited whilst the actual tackle, something largely agreed as being a red card worthy challenge within the media (and missed by the ref), has not been cited. 

It was looked at by a panel of ex refs last week who need to be unanimous that it was a red ,They decided no further action was required .

4 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Yep. We'll see how it unfolds but its looking likely to go that way. I'd like to think if he did miss the tarrier game it could back fire and galvanise our squad but I have my doubts due to the mentality of some of our players. 

We'll probably appeal the charge but as others have said they'll probably reschedule for the following day...😄

We need a siege mentality. Players, managers, club. Would be brilliant if the fans could buy into it too but I think it might be too late for some with Gerrard and / or the Board.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We need a siege mentality. Players, managers, club. Would be brilliant if the fans could buy into it too but I think it might be too late for some with Gerrard and / or the Board.

Agree. Tbh I thought that siege mentality would have been installed a long time ago. Maybe it has to an extent but a combination of certain players mentality and being reffed to a diferent standard has us pissing in the wind for the most part.

11 hours ago, The Librarian said:

I'm not saying we should, but how do we fight a corrupt system which is set up for the betterment of one single team to detriment of the rest when we and maybe a couple of others are the only ones who will stand up?

What do we do?

The media in Scotland don't disguise their hatred and contempt for us.

The English media are only interested in Gerard and truth be told, not that interested.

The legal system in Scotland isn't trustworthy.

The court of arbitration in sport is toothless.

So what do we do?

We use every dirty trick and tactic from top to bottom the same as them. The board should fight our corner every incident, instead of just making statements we should be using evidence and clear examples of the double standards and bias we see, we all know it’s everywhere.

A statement is all well and good but we have to back it up with facts and evidence so there’s no way out for them and no way to sweep it under the carpet. There’s countless videos, photos etc posted on here showing a Rangers player being dealt with one way yet others getting away with the same thing. For example the game Halliday got booked for raising his fist in the centre circle when we scored then the countless time’s the taigs have gone straight up to our fans after a win or goal, gesturing and mocking us yet it goes unpunished, why not put the video and photo evidence out and ask quite clearly why the difference in punishment?

We should be encouraging and paying if needed Rangers minded pundits and journalists to fight our corner on TV, in the papers or social media, I have no doubt the scum make sure their ex players put out exactly what they want them to.

Make sure players put pressure on the refs during games, intimidate them until they’re petrified to give anything against us like they are a certain other club.

Defend our fans off the pitch, fight the assumption that certain word or songs are offensive just because they say it is, use history and facts. The scum would never allow their fans being told they can’t sing about there Irish culture yet we are ashamed of anything PUL these days and instantly blame our own rather than being behind them.

If Rangers players are not protected to the level the laws of the game require then we should tell the sfa we’re not playing if reffed by certain refs who show clear bias out of concerns for the safety of our squad, fuck it they caused a refs strike and got everything their own way since why are we not applying the same pressure? 

There’s so many examples of how we could at least make life difficult for them. At the moment we’re like a beaten dog just cowering the in corner waiting for the next beating, carry on like this and it will continue and we’ll be worrying about 20 in a row not just 10. Until we fight back it will never change, whatever happened to no surrender? 

4 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We use every dirty trick and tactic from top to bottom the same as them. The board should fight our corner every incident, instead of just making statements we should be using evidence and clear examples of the double standards and bias we see, we all know it’s everywhere. A statement is all well and good but we have to back it up with facts and evidence so there’s no way out for them and no way to sweep it under the carpet. There’s countless videos, photos etc posted on here showing a Rangers player being dealt with one way yet others getting away with the same thing. For example the game Halliday got booked for raising his fist in the centre circle when we scored then the countless time’s the taigs have gone straight up to our fans after a win or goal, gesturing and mocking us yet it goes unpunished, why not put the video and photo evidence out and ask quite clearly why the difference in punishment? We should be encouraging and paying if needed Rangers minded pundits and journalists to fight our corner on TV, in the papers or social media, I have no doubt the scum make sure their ex players put out exactly what they want them to. Make sure players put pressure on the refs during games, intimidate them until they’re petrified to give anything against us like they are a certain other club. Defend our fans off the pitch, fight the assumption that certain word or songs are offensive just because they say it is, use history and facts. The scum would never allow their fans being told they can’t sing about there Irish culture yet we are ashamed of anything PUL these days and instantly blame our own rather than being behind them. If Rangers players are not protected to the level the laws of the game require then we should tell the sfa we’re not playing if reffed by certain refs who show clear bias out of concerns for the safety of our squad, fuck it they caused a refs strike and got everything their own way since why are we not applying the same pressure? There’s so many examples of how we could at least make life difficult for them. At the moment we’re like a beaten dog just cowering the in corner waiting for the next beating, carry on like this and it will continue and we’ll be worrying about 20 in a row not just 10. Until we fight back it will never change, whatever happened to no surrender? 

Paragraphs mate, paragraphs. That hurts the eyes to look at

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thats what you're saying the Board are doing, without specifying what they should do. Which is pretty weak tbh.

I did tbh

I said we should do what the scum did, they produced video evidence and brought it to the governing body and were quite clearly outspoken about the whole thing.

You then came back with the scum always get what they want etc. Well, no, they certainly didn’t think so. Things have now changed for them.

You then seem to think there’s no point in us doing the same... because the scum always get what they want.  

It’s a weird cyclic argument which I started to lose interest in, no offence.

12 minutes ago, Swally said:

I did tbh

I said we should do what the scum did, they produced video evidence and brought it to the governing body and were quite clearly outspoken about the whole thing.

You then came back with the scum always get what they want etc. Well, no, they certainly didn’t think so. Things have now changed for them.

You then seem to think there’s no point in us doing the same... because the scum always get what they want.  

It’s a weird cyclic argument which I started to lose interest in, no offence.

None taken 😁.

I haven't got the answers myself, and doing nothing isn't the answer. But looking at the way its stitched up means criticising or implying bias can lead to sanctions, some pretty severe. Folk slate the Board, rightly so at times, but seem to think us acting as others have will have the same impact it did for others. I just don't see it that way, I see it the same as on the pitch where we're treated to a different set of rules and tolerances. 

I'd personally love the Board to grow a pair and come out going for the jugular but after the short term joy it would likely again prove futile and costly as the rules allow them to hammer us.

I'm just not sure there's an obvious strategy that wouldn't actually cost us more than it benefits us. That's all.

17 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Possibly give it 5 minutes on SSN and 10 minutes on Jim Whites Talksport program. Apart from that I can't see them giving a shit. 

England caring 2 fucks about Scottish Football is a myth, They have the richest league in the world. I think we get called a farmers league by some. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

None taken 😁.

I haven't got the answers myself, and doing nothing isn't the answer. But looking at the way its stitched up means criticising or implying bias can lead to sanctions, some pretty severe. Folk slate the Board, rightly so at times, but seem to think us acting as others have will have the same impact it did for others. I just don't see it that way, I see it the same as on the pitch where we're treated to a different set of rules and tolerances. 

I'd personally love the Board to grow a pair and come out going for the jugular but after the short term joy it would likely again prove futile and costly as the rules allow them to hammer us.

I'm just not sure there's an obvious strategy that wouldn't actually cost us more than it benefits us. That's all.

It will certainly be more difficult because they'll certainly not want the same thing happening which happened before.

I personally don't think there's one answer, I think there are various answers which will affect things in smaller ways. If each answer was taken individually a lot would complain about how little an impact it would have and say it's not worth it.

Personally I am stuck between ignoring all of this and just trying to rise above it, however I'm starting to think there should be one rule for the team and another for the board. 

Our team should do the fighting on the pitch without any excuses, simply trying to be better and not allow refereeing decisions to come into it in any way. The club should then be fighting for our cause in the background, even if we have to set up a focus group to check how we're being treated differently, build a portfolio of evidence and then present it. We can then set up various "unofficial" media outlets which do drive home the message and leak out evidences of the difference in treatment.

Regarding what Gerrard says, or the board says publicly, I'm not too sure how much we get fined for that type of thing so I honestly can't comment. But that's just a quick couple of ideas without really sitting down and thinking about it.

Archived