Club Statement

BridgeIsBlue

18 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

How many statements have they followed through? I’m expecting absolutely fuck all from the spineless bastards. 

So how do they follow through? 

The club can't publicly criticise or face sanctions. They can't withdraw from games. They can't report the sfa to anyone without sanctions. Cant even get support for a free independent investigation into the ongoing bias and corruption.

Board are shite in many ways but what should they do here in this Rangers hating closed shop?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mind in January Lennon was cited for this:

“I was really disappointed with the penalty decision at the end, I didn’t think it was a pen,” Lennon said.

“I think he has got his body across Zanatta. There was inference his heels were clipped but you can clearly see he has his body across him. His recovery was terrific ,and he didn’t deserve that.

“[The first incident is] a push on the back, a definite penalty, Jeremie is at full pace and he has gone over – he has not dived – so I don’t know how that can’t be a penalty.”

No, me neither.

While looking for what you have posted above, how about this 'demand for the SFA to apologise about Christie', was he cited for that ?? 

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/scottish-football/celtic-fc/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-demands-21247307

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

“The status quo cannot continue, we will not be found wanting” ring any bells? The cunts were on the ropes and we never went after them, that’s unforgivable in my book, we were never getting an even playing field this season the board knew this and have done fuck all. 

That doesn't answer my question.

What do you want them to do?

It's all well and good calling them names and weak ( and to an extent I agree with you), but what do you want them to do.  Should we come out every week with a statement about the refs?  If we did then we would be portrayed as conspiracy theorists in the press.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

“I only got a good view of it after the game. There's obviously a follow through there, I don't want to stand here and say a kid should be sent off, of course I don't.

"What would be interesting is if it was the other way around what the decision would have been."

That is word for word what Gerrard said and there were plenty on here who said he had not gone far enough in calling officials out which I agree with.

This has to be fought to the death and in future Gerrard should call them out for what they are. Cheating bastards.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Nothing wrong with that!

There's not. But they'll say the inference is there's bias against Morelos (there is) which you can't do.

Hell get done for this, I'm just not sure he'll get a suspension so he misses the game. It may be suspended or be dated post the scum game.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

While looking for what you have posted above, how about this 'demand for the SFA to apologise about Christie', was he cited for that ?? 

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/scottish-football/celtic-fc/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-demands-21247307

There's literally dozens of examples of him criticising refs decisions.

21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

English media give zero fucks about the game up here.

I think you are right about the 'game' but I still believe SG is someone who they would want to defend because of him being England captain and his standing the game down there. I think it is two different things.

1 hour ago, BearInTheToon said:

We sowed the seeds of our own vulnerability by not constantly highlighting and challenging shocking refereeing decisions and malicious comments by so called pundits etc, and crucially in comparison to other similar incidents involving other teams which were let go.

The club MUST now, finally, stand up and fight its corner.  Fat chance? Possibly.

Yes mate .We deserve all we get .And this will just be the start this season .Ww never ever help ourselves 

defend ,defend ,defend .Never on the attack .Sickening but absolutely no surprise 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I think you are right about the 'game' but I still believe SG is someone who they would want to defend because of him being England captain and his standing the game down there. I think it is two different things.

Possibly give it 5 minutes on SSN and 10 minutes on Jim Whites Talksport program. Apart from that I can't see them giving a shit. 

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That'll work mate.

We need to point out that Clancy was completely out of order with his pre-season statement of being aware of the importance of the season as plenty has gone on so far to show that he was basically telling us how things were going to go. We can't say we weren't warned.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes mate .We deserve all we get .And this will just be the start this season .Ww never ever help ourselves 

defend ,defend ,defend .Never on the attack .Sickening but absolutely no surprise 

What specifically should the Board do?

The statement could have been more direct, but its done. What is are the next steps you hope to see now?

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just thinking that surely someone at Rangers must keep track of him and other managers, what they say and what they are cited for, if ever. 

Aye but if we complain about him getting away with things then we get cited and sanctions 😡

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Possibly give it 5 minutes on SSN and 10 minutes on Jim Whites Talksport program. Apart from that I can't see them giving a shit. 

You might well be right, but I think IF SG wanted to take the fight to the SFA he could find people in the English media to do it, my guess is he does not, and if that was the case then it does not matter what we think to be honest.

Our game is in a terrible state in Scotland now. 

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

We need to point out that Clancy was completely out of order with his pre-season statement of being aware of the importance of the season as plenty has gone on so far to show that he was basically telling us how things were going to go. We can't say we weren't warned.

So you want us to publicly criticise him for that?

That bastardised football team give us ammunition but we don’t use it. We need our club to start fighting dirty.
Boli going to Spain should of been used. We should of put a narrative out there that we are concerned about our players welfare and it should be impossible for a club to take almost a week to be aware of a player going to a covid hotspot in Spain. Highlight that needs severe punishment.

We need to fight back. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

You might well be right, but I think IF SG wanted to take the fight to the SFA he could find people in the English media to do it, my guess is he does not, and if that was the case then it does not matter what we think to be honest.

Our game is in a terrible state in Scotland now. 

Gerrard has a fear of looking like Benitez and his facts rant. He won't fight anything in the media with force.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye but if we complain about him getting away with things then we get cited and sanctions 😡

If we have evidence that TLB said whatever and was not cited then that has to be used any time we are cited, if the SFA still don't accept they have been using a different set of rules for the two bog clubs then we must take it further IMO.  

It is a clusterfuck and been going on far too long now. 

Archived