Club Statement

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I was taking the piss mate. I hate loads of people 

I know you were mate .I was just using your post to comment on my feelings about it though 

You are right “ hate is a strong word “ 

Seriously wish 2012 never happened to us .Although since then we have been a shadow of the real club I grew up supporting .And it’s not been all the managers and players faults 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know you were mate .I was just using your post to comment on my feelings about it though 

Seriously wish 2012 never happened to us .Although since then we have been a shadow of the real club I grew up supporting .And it’s not been all the managers and players faults 

Hate is absolutely the word we should be using though, as it is a feeling that is used against us. We shouldn't be afraid to say we hate them. 

They use their hatred of us to keep us down. 2012 they and other clubs used their hatred of us to have us kicked down the divisions for something that wasn't illegal. Part of it from them was motivated by opportunism. It worked an absolute dream for them as they have cantered to 9 titles and are being giftwrapped their tenth. They used the hatred of us to mobilise other teams and it worked. 

Every chance they get whether it be political, football related, business related they want to crush us. Humiliate us. That is ingrained in them through their hatred of us. The press and the people in power at the SPFL are mainly celtic minded. lawwell appears to have any finger in any pie in Scottish football he can manage. I'm not saying he is omnipotent, but he certainly holds sway. The final piece was getting rid of Gordon Smith, a Rangers man but a fair and impartial man. 

We have been kicked down, beaten, castigated, humiliated more times as a club and support than I can remember in the last 8 years. We haven't got Sandy Jardine anymore to rally or unite our support in the way we need. 

Gerrard has said nothing wrong there at all, and as highlighted elsewhere, other managers this season have said more contentious things. They know what's at stake this year though. Never forget that. 

It goes deeper than just the board for me. There's an insipidness throughout the club. We are very professional when it comes to dealing with other clubs and with visitors to the stadium. I love the professionalism we show and have always shown. 

We genuinely welcome all. 

We just don't have that heart and the take no bull heart of Glasgow that we used to have. We miss that dearly and the SPFL and SFA know that there won't be any more statements after this one. 

How do we change it? I think we need to speak our minds as a club, take no prisoners and take the sanctions that come our way. We can't continue to be bullied by pretty much everyone in Scotland. 

We can't continue to be a sleeping giant. We need strength from the boardroom, from the management team and on the pitch. 

No more bridge building and extending the hand of friendship. Not connected to this situation but the likes of Robertson as nice and professional as he is, cannot continue to be the face of our club. He is seen as weak by our fans so can imagine it must be the same at the SPFL and SFA. 

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Hate is absolutely the word we should be using though, as it is a feeling that is used against us. We shouldn't be afraid to say we hate them. 

They use their hatred of us to keep us down. 2012 they and other clubs used their hatred of us to have us kicked down the divisions for something that wasn't illegal. Part of it from them was motivated by opportunism. It worked an absolute dream for them as they have cantered to 9 titles and are being giftwrapped their tenth. They used the hatred of us to mobilise other teams and it worked. 

Every chance they get whether it be political, football related, business related they want to crush us. Humiliate us. That is ingrained in them through their hatred of us. The press and the people in power at the SPFL are mainly celtic minded. lawwell appears to have any finger in any pie in Scottish football he can manage. I'm not saying he is omnipotent, but he certainly holds sway. The final piece was getting rid of Gordon Smith, a Rangers man but a fair and impartial man. 

We have been kicked down, beaten, castigated, humiliated more times as a club and support than I can remember in the last 8 years. We haven't got Sandy Jardine anymore to rally or unite our support in the way we need. 

Gerrard has said nothing wrong there at all, and as highlighted elsewhere, other managers this season have said more contentious things. They know what's at stake this year though. Never forget that. 

It goes deeper than just the board for me. There's an insipidness throughout the club. We are very professional when it comes to dealing with other clubs and with visitors to the stadium. I love the professionalism we show and have always shown. 

We just don't have that heart and the take no bull heart of Glasgow that we used to have. We miss that dearly and the SPFL and SFA know that there won't be any more statements after this one. 

How do we change it? I think we need to speak our minds as a club, take no prisoners and take the sanctions that come our way. We can't continue to be bullied by pretty much everyone in Scotland. 

We can't continue to be a sleeping giant. We need strength from the boardroom, from the management team and on the pitch. 

No more bridge building and extending the hand of friendship. Not connected to this situation but the likes of Robertson as nice and professional as he is, cannot continue to be the face of our club. He is seen as weak by our fans so can imagine it must be the same at the SPFL and SFA. 

Great post sir 👏👏👏👏

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. The club would be sanctioned.

2. Theres numerous examples but don't be surprised if we're told they're irrelevant its all about this specific matter. If so he'll get done for it.

1. Yes, we would.

2. Yes, he would.

Is there any other solution or shall we just keep taking what they dole out?

The only way to get an even playing field is to call them out, ban any media outlet that lies about us or is biased against us, use Gerrard's media position internationally, get ex-players on board to speak up, give Souness a role, take it to UEFA, attack their narrative, change the status quo, do something. And cast light upon that insidious entity across the city and get justice for the abused.

I don't see any other way that is going to work.

13 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I also concur. Excellent post.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Is the highlighted part true ? How can he be cited if he never said it should have been a red?

That statement as it stands is fine, but I very much doubt given our recent history with statements that we will do anything but pay the fine when it comes and that will be that, I would Iove to be proved wrong.  

They are equating him questioning what would have happened if Morelos had made  the challenge to him accusing the official of bias. An extremely tenuous link. 

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Excellent post mate. 👏  👏

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

They are equating him questioning what would have happened if Morelos had made  the challenge to him accusing the official of bias. An extremely tenuous link. 

Yes mate a fair bit of info has come out since I posted that.

I believe we all know the answer to what he said, Alfredo would have been sent off IMO, that guy did not even get a yellow ffs.

27 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

My Old post of the day award comes out for this one :lol:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

It is always said we cannot do anything because the SFA cannot be challenged, but I think there has to be someway, even if it is through the courts.

Our dossiers on these wankers must be huge now with the amount of shite that has been going on for years. 

Could a court challenge from a shareholder claiming their share value is being reduced due to a corrupt authority? The domino effect would have to result in removing the bastards at the very least widen the media coverage outwith the bastards in Scotland. 
Im in the same thinking as you, there must be a way to force a level playing field. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree with you about the real club we grew up supporting, something happened in this shite hole and we became public enemy no. 1.

A concerted effort on every level from the immigrants, I hope the folk of this country wake up someday and see it for what it is, hate about everything British, using the SNP and brainwashing normal folk into their republican ways.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I agree with you about the real club we grew up supporting, something happened in this shite hole and we became public enemy no. 1.

A concerted effort on every level from the immigrants, I hope the folk of this country wake up someday and see it for what it is, hate about everything British, using the SNP and brainwashing normal folk into their republican ways.

It's all around me on a daily basis .I see it at work and on my travels . I have to be professional or i wouldnt have a job , It truly is sickening but our rivals have played a blinder . And it looks like we have no reply to it .

Our club seem to be struggling and keep hiding behind their statements portfolio . It is never ever going to be enough , to carry on this way . It will only get worse 

And we all know , when corruption won in the Summer regards " that corrupt vote " we were going to be in the deepest shite this season . And it will continue at pace 

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Could a court challenge from a shareholder claiming their share value is being reduced due to a corrupt authority? The domino effect would have to result in removing the bastards at the very least widen the media coverage outwith the bastards in Scotland. 
Im in the same thinking as you, there must be a way to force a level playing field. 

I cannot answer that mate, but it is a good question and one that should be considered.

What I would say is our legal team, God help us, should have all these bases covered surely, I certainly assumed they had ways to take out fight forward in the early summer when we attempted to take on the SPFL.

We both agree there has to be a way forward, but the problem is we are not making these decisions. 

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

I’d imagine he’s being brought up on ‘implied bias’, which the hearing panel could very easily swing as true.

They could potentially make a case that Gerrard was saying Clancy is biased against Morelos/Rangers and that only if we/Morelos had committed the foul then it would’ve been a red card offence.

Any decent argument from us would rip that thought process to shreds, which is why I think we'll struggle to overturn the citation. We’re fucking useless.

Sorry fckd it! Wrong game 🤣

See unless we’re going to come out and name names, and go after the cheating cunts don’t bother with another shitey statement. 

Should be flagging up each and every major incident that’s gone against us, put it on a video and stick it on social media.

Time to go for the jugular. Instead of just bending over and parting our cheeks.

Archived