Club Statement

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

We sowed the seeds of our own vulnerability by not constantly highlighting and challenging shocking refereeing decisions and malicious comments by so called pundits etc, and crucially in comparison to other similar incidents involving other teams which were let go.

The club MUST now, finally, stand up and fight its corner.  Fat chance? Possibly.

And get charged for it? 

We all know how this ends, we’ve put out a statement and now the club will do fuck all else, Gerrard will get his punishment and accept it and the club will roll over and say no more. We’ll allow more dangerous challenges on our players, and be sure not to speak up so the corruption is able to go on. A good job all round by the taigs and SFA.

I don’t give a shit about fines or sanctions, it’s better to stand up for ourselves and expose these bastards than let them walk all over us. We will never get fair treatment unless we really fight for it, whatever short term grief it causes.

6 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We all know how this ends, we’ve put out a statement and now the club will do fuck all else, Gerrard will get his punishment and accept it and the club will roll over and say no more. We’ll allow more dangerous challenges on our players, and be sure not to speak up so the corruption is able to go on. A good job all round by the taigs and SFA.

I don’t give a shit about fines or sanctions, it’s better to stand up for ourselves and expose these bastards than let them walk all over us. We will never get fair treatment unless we really fight for it, whatever short term grief it causes.

Unfortunately I think you are spot on bud :anguish:

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He got firmly put in his box after that game. Hopefully now its personal again he changes tact. I'm hopeful but doubtful.

I didn't say he'd clout in the media. I'm talking more about his social media followers and how he could draw attention to various issues there.

He has media influence as he could easily get himself front and centre on sky, talksport, etc if he wanted, and also by strategists differently his he deals with our domestic msm.

Talking to the media down South would see him facing more charges from the corrupt bastards ruining the game up here.

19 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Even if it gets us fucked over for another decade?

25 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We all know how this ends, we’ve put out a statement and now the club will do fuck all else

What else do you think should be done?  Remember, any further statement or public comments could, and probably would, result in more fines and sanctions.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

We’re already being fucked over game after game, it’s not going to get better by just bending over and taking it. 

I agree, it's ridiculous.  But the question is what can the club realistically do?  Everything from the SPFL board down to the officials are showing signs of clear bias.  I see no way of cleansing Scottish football of them all.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

What else do you think should be done?  Remember, any further statement or public comments could, and probably would, result in more fines and sanctions.

Highlight the double standards and the clear bias against us with evidence, there’s plenty of it. We’ve got a manager with a worldwide profile, there will never be a better time to expose how corrupt Scottish football really is. If they unfairly fine or sanction us take them to the CAS. We’re in this position because for years we’ve allowed it to happen, keep allowing it and it will get worse. Us shitting it for fear of repercussions is exactly want they want to keep us quiet.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I agree, it's ridiculous.  But the question is what can the club realistically do?  Everything from the SPFL board down to the officials are showing signs of clear bias.  I see no way of cleansing Scottish football of them all.

Until we win the league we'll never cause ripples in the game here. Until we get rid of the SNP from power we'll never rid the country at all levels of pro republican leanings. Neither is easy against corruptness that puts all cards in favour of those in power.

The tarriers favourite retort to being asked why they don't go home is that they now run things here so why would they. Only honest thing they've ever said.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

I see no way of cleansing Scottish football of them all.

Sadly I think the time has come to pull the plug and let it die, most if not all did not give one fuck for us in 2012. I think we would survive if they pulled the plug on government funding, them on the other hand with everything tied up as security on loans plus the incoming compensation. Survival of the fittest, then we move to the English leagues :pipe:

The citing of Gerrard is nothing more than intimidation " know your place H** scum".

From the lost evidence of the execution dolls;continuous assaults on Rangers players on and off the field since we got back into the SPFL can all be linked back to Reids keep them nailed to the floor.

A blind man can see what is going on , referreed to a different set of rules as the teams we are competing against week in week out so the intimidation is taking place on the park and having the desired result.

Knowing your going into a game with no protection from the officials who continue to ignore the thuggery of the hammer throwers who know they are allowed countless free hits but if you react or mistime a tackle your in the book or sent off if your in a blue Jersey.

When you have a compliant media pushing the big bad Rangers narrative, constantly denigrating the supporters with any tenuous link to a bad news story, borderline racism against a boy who they see as a threat to them.

The dignified silence has brought us to where we are ridiculed for daring to point out the corruption of Doncaster and co.

What are the Rangers board scared of, the scum have had it all their own way for years and not a peep. Surely the custodians of Rangers know exactly what is going on. 

Somebody needs to take a stance or there is really no point because as it stands we will never win anything again. 

Call them out on their rancid history for a starter and see how the governing bodies react to that.

A charge of bringing the game into disrepute would follow as night follows day.

Bring it on as it would be very easy to defend the charge.

Kick them Out. 

7 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

The citing of Gerrard is nothing more than intimidation " know your place H** scum".

From the lost evidence of the execution dolls;continuous assaults on Rangers players on and off the field since we got back into the SPFL can all be linked back to Reids keep them nailed to the floor.

A blind man can see what is going on , referreed to a different set of rules as the teams we are competing against week in week out so the intimidation is taking place on the park and having the desired result.

Knowing your going into a game with no protection from the officials who continue to ignore the thuggery of the hammer throwers who know they are allowed countless free hits but if you react or mistime a tackle your in the book or sent off if your in a blue Jersey.

When you have a compliant media pushing the big bad Rangers narrative, constantly denigrating the supporters with any tenuous link to a bad news story, borderline racism against a boy who they see as a threat to them.

The dignified silence has brought us to where we are ridiculed for daring to point out the corruption of Doncaster and co.

What are the Rangers board scared of, the scum have had it all their own way for years and not a peep. Surely the custodians of Rangers know exactly what is going on. 

Somebody needs to take a stance or there is really no point because as it stands we will never win anything again. 

Call them out on their rancid history for a starter and see how the governing bodies react to that.

A charge of bringing the game into disrepute would follow as night follows day.

Bring it on as it would be very easy to defend the charge.

Kick them Out. 

New Post of the Day 👏👏👏👏

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

“I only got a good view of it after the game. There's obviously a follow through there, I don't want to stand here and say a kid should be sent off, of course I don't.

"What would be interesting is if it was the other way around what the decision would have been."

Clancy said: “I can absolutely guarantee referees officiating at the top level know exactly what’s at stake in the months to come. We’re under no illusion that almost every game is going to be scrutinised to a level that we haven’t seen for a long period of time. The guys know what’s at stake for the whole of the division. From a refereeing perspective there shouldn’t be too much difference – we’re still applying the laws of the game in exactly the same way.

I can understand Gerrard asking that question after clancy said in his interview "From a refereeing perspective there shouldn’t be too much difference – we’re still applying the laws of the game in exactly the same way".

That's not quite true because the season before St Mirren's Joe Shaugnessy was red carded for a challenge similar to the one on Morelos, against Ross County's Ross Stewart. Shaugnessy had touched the ball in the challenge but follows through with a straight leg tackle and injures RS above the knee which required medical treatment.

So I can understand why Gerrard asked the question because Clancy doesn't clarify in his interview what he meant when he says there shouldn't be too much difference.

Archived