Willem II : Press Conference

Virtuoso

Be intersteresting to see if SG is glued to his dugout seat tonight . I think our Euro run may come to an end tonight tbh . Hope I'm wrong because we need a good run financially. 

There is is an argument , that we need to be focusing more domestically anyway . What will be , will be tonight for me 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Be intersteresting to see if SG is glued to his dugout seat tonight . I think our Euro run may come to an end tonight tbh . Hope I'm wrong because we need a good run financially. 

There is is an argument , that we need to be focusing more domestically anyway . What will be , will be tonight for me 

Money this year will be far less due to no crowds, so we're going to be down anyway.

I want to us to win everything, but not at the detriment of the league this year and we continually seem to struggle after a european game.

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Money this year will be far less due to no crowds, so we're going to be down anyway.

I want to us to win everything, but not at the detriment of the league this year and we continually seem to struggle after a european game.

I'd thought that too then saw this tweet earlier 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd thought that too then saw this tweet earlier 🤷‍♂️

It won't be near 25% this year though.

I never went that far back, just our most recent.

Away to Braga, win one nil - three days later beaten one nil by Hearts (SC game not the league, but...) followed by a one nil defeat to Hamilton.

Beat Red Imps, held by Hibs.

I did think we had a euro game pre-Livi but not so.

Archived