Has the departure of any player ever upset you?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He was a good player don't get me wrong but there was others that were better that never made it as big as him. He really took off when he got signed to play for the 1st team then off to Hearts for a club record.

Unreal how often that happens, Scotland was riddled with lads back then that ended up chucking it better than boys that now boast Scotland caps 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Unreal how often that happens, Scotland was riddled with lads back then that ended up chucking it better than boys that now boast Scotland caps 

Crazy how they turn out. One boy in the same year as us had trials with multiple English premiership clubs like Newcastle n Middlesbrough and had contracts on the table but didn't want to move from home, obviously before the time of academy's down south. Ended up staying at the club for a couple years before being released for being too small and falling out with football. To this day one still one of the most talented players I've seen. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Crazy how they turn out. One boy in the same year as us had trials with multiple English premiership clubs like Newcastle n Middlesbrough and had contracts on the table but didn't want to move from home, obviously before the time of academy's down south. Ended up staying at the club for a couple years before being released for being too small and falling out with football. To this day one still one of the most talented players I've seen. 

To small , the most Scottish theory ever , then they wonder why they get played off the park by Outer Mongolia 

Archived