Has the departure of any player ever upset you?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin Stein , my first Rangers hero . 

It seemed he'd been there for ever and not just 3 years that first time round . Then a boot in the balls when Wee Bud followed him s few weeks later . 

In more recent times , selling Albertz , VanBronckhurst , Reyna and Tugay in a season and replacing them with Nerlinger was a blow   

Sandy Jardine and Alex MacDonald.

And although it will probably be in his best interest, I will be very angry and upset if Morelos goes, due to the way such an entertaining player, and already one of our greatest strikers, and  with so much more potential, was held back and stopped from practising his profession fairly by a corrupt football association and nasty little country's media and politics. 

10 hours ago, Swally said:

:lol:

Someone should start a nickname thread. We had a guy in my last place that we called minty because he was always late (after 8)

Maybe the nickname thread's a bad idea

We had a guy in work called Ceefax, because his brain was updated five minutes after the event!

Was gutted when Laudrup left. 

Also gutted when Ally went, but was even more raging at Bobby Williamson for not bringing him on for Killie at Ibrox in what I’m sure was one of his last games. 

Albertz, Numan and Barry Ferguson also get honourable mentions.

Archived