FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

I've only played 35 games since the day it came out ,alot of shite  

Had the points to enter since the first week it came oot. so fuck all to do this weekend except get oot ma farter and play this. Could have won more a think but the drink took hold a me 

The game is fucking shite.  They’ve obviously changed something cos it’s a million miles per hour and I cannae pass the ball without wee sweaty virgins you play online online in fut intercepting every time you get into the opposition half.

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

The game is fucking shite.  They’ve obviously changed something cos it’s a million miles per hour and I cannae pass the ball without wee sweaty virgins you play online online in fut intercepting every time you get into the opposition half.

The game starts well most years and then turns to shite after a patch or two, and it’s happened again. 

They focus far to much on the needless shite the add in each year and just don’t give a fuck about the actual gameplay.

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The game starts well most years and then turns to shite after a patch or two, and it’s happened again. 

They focus far to much on the needless shite the add in each year and just don’t give a fuck about the actual gameplay.

Games been ruined by ultimate team. 

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My untradeables are ridiculous man

B073B9D7-13F0-4B05-9F66-D995BC1DDCCB.png

Already got Ramos, Gomez (plus his UCL card), Havertz, Salah, Sterling and Courtois

:lol:my luck on packing players is fucking shite. The wee man won 6 games last week on the weekend and packed neymar a won 8 and packed rudiger :headwall:

14 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

:lol:my luck on packing players is fucking shite. The wee man won 6 games last week on the weekend and packed neymar a won 8 and packed rudiger :headwall:

My fut champs is horrific mate, red picks and packs.

My most expensive player tradable is Moura 

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Screenshot_20201124-152213_Companion.thumb.jpg.296b348976a3f6758465144edb28d24f.jpg

been handing out a few pumpings with this team, Williams and Dybala up front is frightening, amount goals I get from 1-2s with them is ridiculous.

On second thoughts, fuck that team and UT.

Honestly man, the amount of games you lose after completely dominating and scoring 3 or 4 is ridiculous. Cunts just hit you on the break with a team full of 95 pace players 

11 hours ago, Iakona said:

Anyone else seen this stuff about the players rights? Started with Ibra but now quite afew agents and players have jumped on to it.

Sounds like the Beckham deal has rustled afew feathers.

Seen Ibra tweet about it. Assumed it was him being a cunt as usual. What's the Beckham thing 

27 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Seen Ibra tweet about it. Assumed it was him being a cunt as usual. What's the Beckham thing 

Beckhams the cover star for the next gen version.(ironic?) Rumoured to be pocketing £40m over 3 years for his likeness to be used as an icon, cover star and in promotional material. 

Ibra obviously feels he's not being compensated fairly, even Gareth Bale has chimed in. I doubt we'll hear much more about it, it'll be sorted by lawyers.. but i do wonder what implications there will be in regards to image rights when players sign for a club.