FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Had some cracking luck with packs this year. Got a draft token yesterday, won 3 games and packed Aguero. Son and Salah both untradable - packed Salah week 3 

BF89CB00-A2FE-4218-B8DD-71F62942CFDC.jpeg

swap your defenders round mate and your central midfilers for green bars and better chemistry.

Bought it last weekend when it was 50 percent off, what a mistake, terrible football game. Why are crosses broken? It’s like they’ve purposely made it so crosses don’t work forcing everyone to just keep the ball and always look for the pass inside, crossing and heading are integral parts of the game. And every game being 4-3, 5-4 or whatever, it gets to a point where the scripting is just so blatantly obvious. Another year another disastrous broken fifa.

1 hour ago, Mclean RFC said:

swap your defenders round mate and your central midfilers for green bars and better chemistry.

He's already got 100 chem it won't change anything now. 

8 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Bought it last weekend when it was 50 percent off, what a mistake, terrible football game. Why are crosses broken? It’s like they’ve purposely made it so crosses don’t work forcing everyone to just keep the ball and always look for the pass inside, crossing and heading are integral parts of the game. And every game being 4-3, 5-4 or whatever, it gets to a point where the scripting is just so blatantly obvious. Another year another disastrous broken fifa.

Crosses are a far better option now than last year. 

24 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

better off with football manager if you like that sort of game. never lets you down, year in year out.

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

Another thing what's happened with the bookings and red cards.dont know how many times you are clean through and some times they don't even get a yellow never mind a red,annoying as fuck and so is the full game. Still play it though 

There's supposed to be a patch on Tuesday for consoles to fix that thankfully. 

46 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Started doing the squad building challanges because my controller is fucked, enjoying it more than the actual game :lol: 

There's a lot of coins to be made doing them. 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There's supposed to be a patch on Tuesday for consoles to fix that thankfully. 

There's a lot of coins to be made doing them. 

I just assumed the rewards would be shite, but I've got a few decent players, I've easily made about 20-30k profit so far.

44 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve fucked the game with every patch they make every year no chance it gets fixed

The notes say the cards have been fixed but doesn't mean something else doesn't get broken in the mean time. 

30 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I just assumed the rewards would be shite, but I've got a few decent players, I've easily made about 20-30k profit so far.

I packed Mane from on in the first week and built my squad from that do the sbcs they will work out in the long run. 

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

6 wins out a 24:lol:finish the other 6 games the morra fucking awful 

I’ve honestly gave up with Rivals and Champions, the friendlies are the best this year IMO.

Silver Stars is quality, got a SPFL team on the go for it, full Rangers... almost. Got that wee tit Frimpong at RB and Martin Boyle RM.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

I’ve honestly gave up with Rivals and Champions, the friendlies are the best this year IMO.

Silver Stars is quality, got a SPFL team on the go for it, full Rangers... almost. Got that wee tit Frimpong at RB and Martin Boyle RM.