FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

12 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

That Flashback Higuain card is absolutely shite man, got him as hunter with 92 acceleration and 99 sprint speed and he's stilll slow as fuck, wish I didn't waste all my good untradeables on him.

His agility is woeful an engine would be better but he's never going to be good. 

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

So is Klaiber but :lol: 

Klaiber doesn't have the same bulky body I don't think. 

From what I remember his is standard. I haven't checked in a while though but the weight of the player makes a difference to the feel of the agility as well. 

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Klaiber doesn't have the same bulky body I don't think. 

From what I remember his is standard. I haven't checked in a while though but the weight of the player makes a difference to the feel of the agility as well. 

So stupid man, wish I knew this before, no idea why they give them these attributes if they don't actually make difference, it's just artificially increasing rating.

4 hours ago, lidorfc said:

So stupid man, wish I knew this before, no idea why they give them these attributes if they don't actually make difference, it's just artificially increasing rating.

It is an artificially increased rating but it is also a bullshit one as well he isn't at all good. 

Hell Hee Chan will feel better and he's a 77 rated. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It is an artificially increased rating but it is also a bullshit one as well he isn't at all good. 

Hell Hee Chan will feel better and he's a 77 rated. 

The first team I usually build is a Bundesliga team so had Hee-Chan in my first squad, he is quality, great to bring off the bench, frightening pace.

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

The first team I usually build is a Bundesliga team so had Hee-Chan in my first squad, he is quality, great to bring off the bench, frightening pace.

I have his OTW still. 

I packed duplicate Sergio Ramos and Varane earlier today so now have Higuain too. 

3 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Typical, waste all my cards on that shitty Higuain Flashback card and a 91 flashback Dybala pops up a few days later! 

Keep as much fodder as you can it will always be better spent elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

That 14 year old is 450-0 in WL now :lol:

That is an insane record.