FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

Sometimes FIFA boils my piss. Was doing quite well then a losing streak was due.. and it fucking came. Open goals missed etc.. just to top it off, a guy rage quit on me while I was up 3-0 and I didnt even get points for the fucking game (seasons). Thats me vented.. off to try and change this!!!

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Opened an unreal amount of they sbc packs man, got about 5 gold cards below 82 rated left :lol: 

Finished Cannavaro and hopefully have that Ronaldo soon

I have nothing left between 84 and 77 all went into the prem sbc. 

Nothing better than a duplicate Gini. 

Got round to playing the ps5 version. Played 12 games, 12 wins and I still think it's a massive pile of shit. 

Said it months ago, but it's a sad state of affairs when a game with rocket powered cars(rocket league) provides a better representation of the game of football than fifa.

4 hours ago, Iakona said:

Got round to playing the ps5 version. Played 12 games, 12 wins and I still think it's a massive pile of shit. 

Said it months ago, but it's a sad state of affairs when a game with rocket powered cars(rocket league) provides a better representation of the game of football than fifa.

The adaptive triggers on PS5 do my tits in with fifa. When your players are shattered it becomes harder to hold in sprint. I get the idea but it’s fucking annoying

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

The adaptive triggers on PS5 do my tits in with fifa. When your players are shattered it becomes harder to hold in sprint. I get the idea but it’s fucking annoying

Aye, I turned that off after the first match. Pain in the arse as EA haven't put an option in the settings. You have to go into the ps5 settings and disable it for everything.

12 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Deleted my FUT club, I went from loving the game in the early months to absolutely hating the majority of games after successive patches. Was the best squad I'd ever built on FUT as well 😂 was absolutely raging! 

The ways they have patched this game is bordering on criminal. 

What a game the last three have been in the first week or so until the patches started to come. 

That being said I've won 8 in a row and stand on the verge of div 3 for the first time in 4 years since I played in the tournaments. 

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The ways they have patched this game is bordering on criminal. 

What a game the last three have been in the first week or so until the patches started to come. 

That being said I've won 8 in a row and stand on the verge of div 3 for the first time in 4 years since I played in the tournaments. 

I don't understand it, the base game was excellent, why they patch the absolute shit out of it is beyond me.

5 hours ago, lidorfc said:

I don't understand it, the base game was excellent, why they patch the absolute shit out of it is beyond me.

I’d agree with that, base game was outstanding. Could score from anywhere if you were good enough, now you need to be within the width of the goal to score.

6 hours ago, lidorfc said:

@ForeverAndEver hits it on the head casuals and the pro players moan about how hard it is to defend and rather than learning they complain so much ea patches the game back to the last game.

It still angers me how badly they fucked the game last year.  Pre release fifa 20 is the best football game I've ever played.