FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

For anyone that hasn't bought it yet... 

Fifa 21 for ps4/ps5 is down to 10.79 IF you have a copy of Fifa 20. Load Fifa 20 up and there should be a popup on the bottom right of the screen for a loyalty discount for fifa 21 for 10.79. heres the link:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-21-standard-edition-ps4-ps5-ps1079-via-playstation-store-3672417

does anyone do any sniping/trading on the market. swear i played weekend league and the amount of special cards and icons was just stupid.

currently on 660k. hoping to hit the 1 million mark by monday.

sat on wednesday snapping up juan mata cards for 500 coins to 1000 max and selling for 2700 straight away. a fie fifa day. even managed to buy myself an 89 rated hagi.

definitely the plan for those who play fifa alot but dont have that much time to grind out games to make money.

2 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

does anyone do any sniping/trading on the market. swear i played weekend league and the amount of special cards and icons was just stupid.

currently on 660k. hoping to hit the 1 million mark by monday.

sat on wednesday snapping up juan mata cards for 500 coins to 1000 max and selling for 2700 straight away. a fie fifa day. even managed to buy myself an 89 rated hagi.

definitely the plan for those who play fifa alot but dont have that much time to grind out games to make money.

Used to tbh, not really tried it since like 16/17. Not hard to get icons or special cards these days, easier now than ever before,

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Used to tbh, not really tried it since like 16/17. Not hard to get icons or special cards these days, easier now than ever before,

I only have 6 non icons in my team. With out spending a penny on the game at all or bothering with trading. 

I packed Stoichkov and the rest are from swaps or SBCS. 

23 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I only have 6 non icons in my team. With out spending a penny on the game at all or bothering with trading. 

I packed Stoichkov and the rest are from swaps or SBCS. 

2018 or 2019 it was i packed icon raul from a gold pack. got 3 million for it and fifa was easier that year.

this year i started less than 2 weeks ago and everyone is so fa ahead so sniping my furlough time away to catch up.

who would you say your favourite icon to play with is ? hagi was amazing the tim i had him for a few days waiting on his price going up

14 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

2018 or 2019 it was i packed icon raul from a gold pack. got 3 million for it and fifa was easier that year.

this year i started less than 2 weeks ago and everyone is so fa ahead so sniping my furlough time away to catch up.

who would you say your favourite icon to play with is ? hagi was amazing the tim i had him for a few days waiting on his price going up

I packed mid Pele 2 years ago and he carried me to top 100 almost every week finishing top 20 a couple of times so him. 

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I packed mid Pele 2 years ago and he carried me to top 100 almost every week finishing top 20 a couple of times so him. 

that sounds like a grind mate. i smash elite 1 and div rivals but never reached that high. how you feel about rewards. to be honest they seem a bit shit for the winners.

11 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

that sounds like a grind mate. i smash elite 1 and div rivals but never reached that high. how you feel about rewards. to be honest they seem a bit shit for the winners.

I was mainly going 30-0 so it was a pain in the arse. 

Best player I ever packed outwith tots from them was Ben Yedder and it wasn't ever red he was from the packs. 

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should round everybody that uses 5 at the back up and make them face a firing squad. Fucking dweebs

It's easy as fuck to beat five at the backs target both wing backs people aren't used to defending them and it makes them really open, then just slide down the wing and low cross and score. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2021 at 21:55, johanhentze said:

So.. matchmaking in FIFA for PS5 is absolutely fucked. Im playing Rangers in Seasons and I keep getting Barca, Liverpool, PSG, Bayern and the likes.. no teams in same rating as Rangers. 

I wouldn't mind that occasionally happening to make it a bit more interesting.

I seem to get the same dozen or so teams when I play seasons in PS4 - two or three of the Turkish clubs, PSV or Feyenoord, Villa, Leeds or Fulham, Milan, Leverkusen. Strangely don't get the fenians anywhere near as often as I did in FIFA 20.

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I wouldn't mind that occasionally happening to make it a bit more interesting.

I seem to get the same dozen or so teams when I play seasons in PS4 - two or three of the Turkish clubs, PSV or Feyenoord, Villa, Leeds or Fulham, Milan, Leverkusen. Strangely don't get the fenians anywhere near as often as I did in FIFA 20.

I get what you are saying, but this is taking the piss. When you take a shot with Messi against Rangers the chances are its going in. 

On 22/03/2021 at 21:55, johanhentze said:

So.. matchmaking in FIFA for PS5 is absolutely fucked. Im playing Rangers in Seasons and I keep getting Barca, Liverpool, PSG, Bayern and the likes.. no teams in same rating as Rangers. 

Its because there isn't enough people playing that game mode with lower star teams. Pain in the arse and tbh it's another reason for me to stop playing it. 

20 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Its because there isn't enough people playing that game mode with lower star teams. Pain in the arse and tbh it's another reason for me to stop playing it. 

Yea, so Ive read. Have been on a right shit run just now.. Meeting your Barcas and PSGs and they are clearly very good players scudding me 8-2 etc.. furious. Beer time, me thinks!