FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

20 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Morelos not getting an upgrade, Barisic only at 73, Kent downgrade, Kamara downgrade, Aribo only 70, Defoe downgrade, Jack no upgrade, Roofe downgrade, McGregor downgrade. Some utter woeful choices there. 

Is it not based on last season though? If so, only Jack and Morelos are baffling.

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is it not based on last season though? If so, only Jack and Morelos are baffling.

But we were good for the majority of last season, the post break form was shite but that was 30% or so of the season. We still made the EL last 16 and should have had a trophy as well. Those ratings are insinuating that Gary Dicker and Scott Allan are better players than Aribo and Kamara. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If it's based on last season every single one of the players should be gold for our europa league run at least. 

No.

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

But we were good for the majority of last season, the post break form was shite but that was 30% or so of the season. We still made the EL last 16 and should have had a trophy as well. Those ratings are insinuating that Gary Dicker and Scott Allan are better players than Aribo and Kamara. 

Patch it, thought last season was Barisic’s stinker :lol: 

Kent was pish though. Kamara and Aribo hardly had great seasons.

14 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The Web app is out of anyone cares. 

hate the web app. folk have spent months buying and selling and building a strong asf squad whereas ill boot it up and set off with some bronze jobbers :lol: get my arse handed to me in Div.10.

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

hate the web app. folk have spent months buying and selling and building a strong asf squad whereas ill boot it up and set off with some bronze jobbers :lol: get my arse handed to me in Div.10.

I mean it only comes out a week before the full game but I get your point. I already have a full gold 100 chem team but it isn't great yet. 

3 hours ago, stevemac said:

The app comes out a couple weeks b4 the game lol so how can people buy and sells players for months 😂

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

The app comes out a couple weeks b4 the game lol so how can people buy and sells players for months 😂

i dont think it used to be the way, i never used it but am sure my mates said back in like fifa 16, maybe 17 that the web app was out and theyd be buying packs etc and trading online way before the game release. could be wrong like but still, guess i wasnt dedicated enough to pack etc before the game come out haha.

15 minutes ago, stevemac said:

i dont think it used to be the way, i never used it but am sure my mates said back in like fifa 16, maybe 17 that the web app was out and theyd be buying packs etc and trading online way before the game release. could be wrong like but still, guess i wasnt dedicated enough to pack etc before the game come out haha.

They have ruined it with too many cards plus u need to play nearly every night for decent rewards, probs still go for it as usual tho 😩