FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

Had a go on the web app this morning and got Vinicius Jr in a starting pack and ended up getting 17.5k for him. Obviously something I’m missing but couldn’t believe an 80 overall was going for that much.

Pace, decent club/nation.

Got 35k for getting promoted to div 2. 

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

I just signed up to EA PRO Play on PC for a month. Mainly to play Fallen Order and Kingdoms of Amalur. Will give FIFA 21 a shot as the ultimate edition is included, but i'm really not expecting much.

It plays a lot better than any in recent memory I'm having a lot of fun with it. 

On 03/10/2020 at 19:32, Steelydan1690 said:

Every cunts getting decent packs my m8 stuck a ton in and has over a million coins already joke man 

can you no buy coins anymore off shady cunts on ebay? I bought some rare loot and gold on Diablo 3 on PS4 a few years ago. paid via paypal, joined a game with him, he dumped the loot id bought and all the cash and then left. sure folk used to buy coins in a similar manner on ebay back in the day 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

can you no buy coins anymore off shady cunts on ebay? I bought some rare loot and gold on Diablo 3 on PS4 a few years ago. paid via paypal, joined a game with him, he dumped the loot id bought and all the cash and then left. sure folk used to buy coins in a similar manner on ebay back in the day 

They did yeah but they will ban you for that their anti coin cheat system is excellent now. 

I packed Mane last night so that was decent. 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

You can, but EA have systems in place to flag up suspected gold trades. Plenty cunts have had their accounts banned for it.

One of the most infuriating things for me was stray passing in the last FIFA (20) it does seem to have tightened that up a bit by taking a bit extra time to find your player with a pass by making the gameplay a bit smoother. Nothing worse than constantly passing to the other team I thought so at least that’s a plus. 

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

One of the most infuriating things for me was stray passing in the last FIFA (20) it does seem to have tightened that up a bit by taking a bit extra time to find your player with a pass by making the gameplay a bit slower. Nothing worse than constantly passing to the other team I thought so at least that’s a plus. 

I actually agree, the passing is a lot better this year. 

Can't be bothered with FUT this year, plus once my EA Pro expires I won't be renewing.. So don't see the point investing in it.

Won my first 10 games on online seasons, thought i fucked it in the last 10 minutes of my 10th game though. Winning 2-0, red card and went on to concede 2 shitey goals... Fortunately Calvert-Lewin is a fucking beast in this game and bailed me out in the 90th minute.