FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Genuinely didn't know this came out today :lol:

Wasn't too long ago I was going to a shop at midnight to get it. Always got it first day regardless bit just no interest this year at all. Maybe pick it up over the weekend.

Only for people who bought special edition 

13 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Genuinely didn't know this came out today :lol:

Wasn't too long ago I was going to a shop at midnight to get it. Always got it first day regardless bit just no interest this year at all. Maybe pick it up over the weekend.

It doesn't fully come out until the 9th but it is excellent so far I just hope they don't patch it to fuck again. 

That's my current team after packing Suarez, Mane and Losano yesterday in advanced sbc packs. 

Screenshot_20201007_115555_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Truthfully I still don't think it's an excellent game.. it's better than FIFA 20 - but that ultimately doesn't mean very much. Passing improvements and nerfing AI defending is very welcome, but there's still a lot of "THE FUCK!?" moments due to the terrible collision system. 

Unfortunately once this game meets general release, I'm expecting to see a lot of moaning about how hard defending is - so naturally EA will release one of their infamous patches to appease the carebears.

Hopefully FIFA 22 on the new consoles will see a substantial upgrade to the game engine. 

As above i've only been playing due to it being on EA Play Pro - Would I buy it otherwise? Still a no.

32 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Truthfully I still don't think it's an excellent game.. it's better than FIFA 20 - but that ultimately doesn't mean very much. Passing improvements and nerfing AI defending is very welcome, but there's still a lot of "THE FUCK!?" moments due to the terrible collision system. 

Unfortunately once this game meets general release, I'm expecting to see a lot of moaning about how hard defending is - so naturally EA will release one of their infamous patches to appease the carebears.

Hopefully FIFA 22 on the new consoles will see a substantial upgrade to the game engine. 

As above i've only been playing due to it being on EA Play Pro - Would I buy it otherwise? Still a no.

If they insist on using frostbite this is as good as the game is going to get and they will not change frostbite for any reason as it is their engine. 

On 26/09/2020 at 01:31, Dan Deacon said:

They are putting the likes of Anthony joshua in as characters on volta. Absolute pish. No one even plays that surely but they are forking out money on rights to that pish. Games ruined.

Why dont they ditch volta and actually develop the career mode? Its been a let down for years. Got good potential with the UCL UEL rights. Its all about FUT for those cunts. 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Why dont they ditch volta and actually develop the career mode? Its been a let down for years. Got good potential with the UCL UEL rights. Its all about FUT for those cunts. 

Fuck knows. I don't know anyone that played volta but maybe the kids are.

9 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Thoughts on 21?

In it's current state it is the best fifa in years aside from the two weeks of 19 when everyone was scoring the crazy volleys from anywhere, that was a fun time. 

The menus are horrible in UT though as well as some new weird glitches. 

10 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Personally... its probably a much better game. Im just pish at it. Have been at it for an hour and a half. Should probably practise but went straight to seasons.

Tbf, it’s pointless even saying it’s good atm, it’ll change within weeks no doubt and revert to being pish.

They invest next to fuck all in the things I am most bothered about. 

Career mode is still pretty shit.  No squad updates from the transfer window is dross, it will come later but really should come with the release of the game. Not enough faces updated. 

It's really just been the same game to me and what I look for from it for years. 

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

Is it best to sell them whilst they’re going for a fair bit? Or should I just build round him and sell eventually if I get bored?

Sell and build a better all round team depending on your current team.

No point having a Kante if your best other player is someone shite. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, it’s pointless even saying it’s good atm, it’ll change within weeks no doubt and revert to being pish.

Last night I was 50/50 win/lose... today, however.. getting absolutely raped in Seasons... Im pissed off. Bad times.