FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

47 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

So, is this worth buying or what?

Never bought last season's game, but the reviews for this look even worse!

I don't think there is much difference in the two games tbh.

I'm not an avid FIFA player as I'm usually busy with other shite but I do play a few games a week on UT and think its quite good. I only started playing again when we first went into lockdown, hadn't touched a FIFA in 4 years or so before that.

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

So, is this worth buying or what?

Never bought last season's game, but the reviews for this look even worse!

It was the best fifa they had released this generation of consoles but it's been patched to fuck and is no where near as good now. 

13 hours ago, Iakona said:

Anyone else seen this stuff about the players rights? Started with Ibra but now quite afew agents and players have jumped on to it.

Sounds like the Beckham deal has rustled afew feathers.

It seems to centre around FIFPRO which will have issues for FM as well as that's who they use. 

It's an interesting time coming up for fifa with the lootboxes and this issue. 

2 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Has anyone played a game of ultimate team where there hasn’t been 400 goals in the game? It’s fucking stupid and so unrealistic.

I won 1-0 yesterday with a last minute penalty. 

28 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It seems to centre around FIFPRO which will have issues for FM as well as that's who they use. 

Think Ibra is possibly mistaken on the FIFPRO angle. Looks like it actually comes down to how AC Milan manage their players image rights. They have recently signed a deal with EA Sports apparently.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Think Ibra is possibly mistaken on the FIFPRO angle. Looks like it actually comes down to how AC Milan manage their players image rights. They have recently signed a deal with EA Sports apparently.

Ibrahimović's agent, Mino Raiola, tweeted to say FIFPro and AC Milan "do not have players individual rights", accusing EA Sports of knowing this - and insisting he had told the company "many times".

Seems it's maybe not that clear cut. 

Obviously none of us are privy to the contracts, so it's all just posturing as far as we can tell. However whilst I don't expect to see a change on the short term... I wonder how this will effect image rights moving forward.

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't know what will happen likely it will mean nothing but some more money goes to multi millionaires. 

Worst case is we go back to the fake names for those that complain. 

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Could be something in it if you think few years back the de Boer brothers managed to get themselfs pulled from the game cause of image rights

They were a different issue they had Legend deals that they didn't renew not active playing deals. 

anyone playing fifa online needs their head examined if they did not now how bad the scripting is in that game.

your players literally turn to dog meat if your in control of the match and gies the other player a blatantly easy win in the second half. been around that long and it is in PES aswell

literaly makes your team dogshite on ultimate team intentionally so you either sell your team which you get 5 percent taken off for every one sold. And forces you to buy packs because you think your team is not good enough.

then there is divisions where your 1 win away from qualifying and your team falls apart agaisnt AI or players.

i guess its better than PES 20 , a football game in the year 2020 where you cant pic your own formation and tweak it, you need a fucking ''manager card'' which costs you money to play the way you want.

garbage games the both of them.

wish they would bring out another fight night.

On 21/11/2020 at 21:46, gazza27 said:

:lol:my luck on packing players is fucking shite. The wee man won 6 games last week on the weekend and packed neymar a won 8 and packed rudiger :headwall:

Fifa 19 i lost a match in the drafts. Got a gold pac and it gave me a icon raul. sold for three million.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

I've had a few controllers have different issue but never fully broke one n a dunno how

I was filled instant regret after it 😂

Was 3-0 up and somehow managed to lose 6-4 with 67% possession and 94% passing accuracy against a cunt that couldnt string two passes, unreal man 😂 cunt had all the ridiculous cards like the Williams one where he's got 88 shooting, what chance you got man.

On 25/11/2020 at 21:03, Mclean RFC said:

anyone playing fifa online needs their head examined if they did not now how bad the scripting is in that game.

your players literally turn to dog meat if your in control of the match and gies the other player a blatantly easy win in the second half. been around that long and it is in PES aswell

literaly makes your team dogshite on ultimate team intentionally so you either sell your team which you get 5 percent taken off for every one sold. And forces you to buy packs because you think your team is not good enough.

then there is divisions where your 1 win away from qualifying and your team falls apart agaisnt AI or players.

i guess its better than PES 20 , a football game in the year 2020 where you cant pic your own formation and tweak it, you need a fucking ''manager card'' which costs you money to play the way you want.

Get UFC 4 mate, can't do straight boxing but you can do pure kickboxing fights. I was whipping cunts with Tyson Fury before I made the mistake of buying Fifa :lol: 

Sure Godfather said there is a boxing game in the pipeline that looks good, UFC might tide you over til then.

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Get UFC 4 mate, can't do straight boxing but you can do pure kickboxing fights. I was whipping cunts with Tyson Fury before I made the mistake of buying Fifa :lol: 

Sure Godfather said there is a boxing game in the pipeline that looks good, UFC might tide you over til then.

Ye ever played a pal at UFC full of charley? We always seem to stick it on n fuck me it’s intense 😂

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Ye ever played a pal at UFC full of charley? We always seem to stick it on n fuck me it’s intense 😂

I have mate :lol: Me n my pal have a long-running rivalry going back to UFC 2! Wee fanny takes me doon all the time n dominates me, but the games where I can keep it on the feet I skelp him about, you're right, it gets heavy intense when you're onnit :lol:

Our record is like 67-50 in favour of him.

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I have mate :lol: Me n my pal have a long-running rivalry going back to UFC 2! Wee fanny takes me doon all the time n dominates me, but the games where I can keep it on the feet I skelp him about, you're right, it gets heavy intense when you're onnit :lol:

Our record is like 67-50 in favour of him.

brilliant 😂

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

I was filled instant regret after it 😂

Was 3-0 up and somehow managed to lose 6-4 with 67% possession and 94% passing accuracy against a cunt that couldnt string two passes, unreal man 😂 cunt had all the ridiculous cards like the Williams one where he's got 88 shooting, what chance you got man.

Must be a cool cunt then, only the best use him

On 25/11/2020 at 21:03, Mclean RFC said:

Experienced this tonight. I'm 3 0 at 25 mins and all of a sudden my boys can't hit a barn door. 

Game finishes 5 4 to me but I was definitely scammed 😅