• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! That’s all

He ain't better than klos imo 

Goram was arguably the best keeper on the planet for a time.  Peter Schmeichel and Van Der Sar were up there with him but he was certainly one of the best.  Goram was like having a brick wall in front

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Defo has to be our default keeper in Europe unless he has 3 broken legs.

Some fantastic reaction saves from him yet again. He was even good with the ball at his feet tonight!!! 

Saying that, Kent was on fire tonight and gets better by the match. Every sane supporter's motm.

An impressive team effort overall.

Surely if he's the default keeper in Europe he's got to be the default keeper in the league?

McGregor is our best goalkeeper, but he can't play every game...

In Europe and OF's McGregor is the right choice for me.

In the majority of Scottish games, McLaughlin is better suited as he's stronger in the air and with the ball at his feet. When we won't be tested apart from aerially. 

But McGregor's performance tonight was incredible and shows just how good he is at shot stopping. 

If Gerrard can manage them both and keep them happy/interested then we're onto a winner.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

In the majority of Scottish games, McLaughlin is better suited as he's stronger in the air and with the ball at his feet. When we won't be tested apart from aerially. 

But McGregor's performance tonight was incredible and shows just how good he is at shot stopping. 

If Gerrard can manage them both and keep them happy/interested then we're onto a winner.

How can he no play every game?  That’s just nonsense. 

Just now, GOAT said:

How can he no play every game?  That’s just nonsense. 

He can't play 60 games a Season if we get into Europe.

I know someone very close to him and Admin will confirm this. 

I posted it on here just before he called his time on International football as he was struggling. 

cstamomusa, hammer93 and HG5 like this
11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Defo has to be our default keeper in Europe unless he has 3 broken legs.

Some fantastic reaction saves from him yet again. He was even good with the ball at his feet tonight!!! 

Saying that, Kent was on fire tonight and gets better by the match. Every sane supporter's motm.

An impressive team effort overall.

Thought he was a striker :unsure:

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

He gets dropped at the weekend then?

17 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

He can't play 60 games a Season if we get into Europe.

I know someone very close to him and Admin will confirm this. 

I posted it on here just before he called his time on International football as he was struggling. 

I've heard he has Arthritis, not sure where but with what you say it may add up

HG5 likes this
25 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Funny how opinions differ; I do not trust McLaughlin at crosses because I feel he has flapped at them and letting a shot go through his legs at the weekend is not what I expect from a Rangers keeper.