• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! That’s all

He ain't better than klos imo 

Goram was arguably the best keeper on the planet for a time.  Peter Schmeichel and Van Der Sar were up there with him but he was certainly one of the best.  Goram was like having a brick wall in front

Posted Images

Goram was my hero growing up. I idolised the guy. But anyone who thinks Goram was miles ahead of Greegsy is high. 

I’d say at his best, Greegsy is as good as Goram ever was. I’d still have Goram in my best ever line up, but I think that’s more to do with the team Goram was part of and the success they enjoyed.

And I think it is this nostalgia that people cling to when comparing the two. If you look at save by save comparisons, their nature and the technical abilities of both, they’re even.

KeyserSoze likes this

Top class performance from shagger last night  but it appears he is increasingly struggling  to stay fit.

Gaffer need to be looking to replace him and with enough game time McLaughlin  might just do a job which could save us millions.

Hopefully young Mccrorie  continues  to do well and can be No.2 and push McLaughlin  the way he is pushing Shagger this season.