Davis and Kamara

Pure_Quality

I know it's not fashionable to praise our centre midfielders because we drew with Hibs and apparently it doesn't work, but these guys were absolutely outstanding tonight.

Kamara snuffed out everything and did pretty well going forward, while Davis did the neat and tidy stuff and played some outstanding passes through to the strikers and the wingers and full backs.

Tremendous performance.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I know it's not fashionable to praise our centre midfielders because we drew with Hibs and apparently it doesn't work, but these guys were absolutely outstanding tonight.

Kamara snuffed out everything and did pretty well going forward, while Davis did the neat and tidy stuff and played some outstanding passes through to the strikers and the wingers and full backs.

Tremendous performance.

throw Arfield into the mix - thought he had a good game as well

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agree, apart from MOTM, nobody was close to Kent for me.

I predicted b4 a ball was kicked this season that I believed Kent would be our star performer this season...I just felt last season was all a bit stop start for him, when he arrived on the final day and then getting injured....a full pre season and his game is on a different level now, we are now seeing the numbers from him that we were expecting last season 

One had a really good game the other was Steve Davis.

Sorry but not going to rave about him for 45 minutes of finally managing to find a blue shirt(well black and orange) with a forward pass. 

We need at least two new CMs in my opinion. One box to box player and another holding midfielder that can actually put in a challenge.

28 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Tremendous performance.

Outstanding is taking it too far.

No sane Bear would give either motm, i.e. outstanding.

They were solid and controlled, and pretty composed. That much is true.

Archived