Davis and Kamara

Pure_Quality

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

Meh im just a realist.

I truly believe we are a much better team when he doesnt play and his constant inclusion is holding us back. Id have rather mccrorie stayed and got game time than a past his best davis start week in week out.

Sure he is capable of putting in a performance now and again however largely he contributes more negatively than positively on the team. Again that might just be my opinion. 

Anyway despite my moans im delighted with the result tonight. I thought we were going to struggle after the hibs performance. 

He’s picking arguments with cunts cos Ryan Jack is out he’s one of the twisted cunts on here 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not always a Davis fan but he has been very good the last three games.

Kamara was excellent tonight and like I've said before, I thought he was very good in the second-half last Sunday.

Quiet from Arfield tonight but picked it up more in the second-half. He works his socks off! No issues with those three right now.

Kamara is essential for games in Europe were we need to hold on to the ball, by far and away the best out of him Jack and Davis at taking the ball in tight spaces and keeping it, it's when he's challenged to go and make something is when he struggles.

Davis will have games like this were he looks great then game's like Sunday were he looks like he has forgot how to play football, decent enough as a back up but no way should he be asked to play 3 games in a week consistently.

9 hours ago, Born Sinner said:

Kamara was decent - concentrated more and was more positive in his play.

Theres no reason why he can’t use quick feet in the box week in week out. He either needs to liberate himself or Gerrard needs to use him differently.

Its Gerrard thats holding the guy back , plays nothing but negative defensive crap in Scottish games. Last night and the games he plays for Finland has shown hes capable of a more attacking style.......

There are certain types of games our midfield struggles in and there are certain types of games our midfield excels in. Last night was excellent. We know how to play well in Europe, and we do so. For them to be a midfield to take us to 55, they need to adapt and up their game. All of them. And their boss.

30 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

I have been saying for months that Kamara should be used the way The Fins use him.He is far more effective driving forward.

Had a good game mid week, Great feet and covered well. 

Been told to do that Job this season, cover left for Barsic going forward. 

Only concern with him being deployed further forward is a dont know if he can shoot from the edge of the box.  Had a few opertunites now and decided to pass. 

Be great to get Aribo back ASAP.

11 hours ago, doc holliday said:

I have been saying for months that Kamara should be used the way The Fins use him.He is far more effective driving forward.

Whats his role for the Finnish team, how does that fit into our system of two midfield anchors to alow 4 in front plus 2 full backs to attack?

Archived