*****Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Aye Hagi does put himself about and takes some stick. I was impressed with his second half chasing down opponents, in fact I thoughts we were more aggressive in the tackles last night and would like to see this against that mob on Sunday. Even Arfield was giving it out. 

If no Aribo then Kamara could repeat his wee moment of magic like last night. Absolutely sublime feet.

Chasing every ball in packs. Must win game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Good news this Friday night.

Outside chance of Barker being fit.

If he shaved his head he’d be so free and I reckon he’d turn into a proper player

All the Twitter cunts need to get something trending 

Also he’s shite and has zero confidence so should be far away from the first team 

also been up for too long and now smashed so ignore this post 

#freebrandon

6 hours ago, SPWF said:

Hagi’s contribution has been superb this season, without his overall performances being superb. The return pass for Arfield’s goal last week was un-fucking-believable. The number of free kicks he wins us shouldn’t be understated either. 

His clever wee balls through players legs have won us games.

Give him time. Bumper of a player in the correct position. 

I'm feeling alot more confident of comfortably beating Motherwell after last nights game. I'm comfortable with either Mclaughlin or McGregor in goal, prob Mcgregor if I had to pick one. Hagi might benefit from a rest, would like to see Jordan Jones can bring to the side - still think there's a player there. Hagi will come good, prob be another season until we see the best of him. Would be good if we can kill the game early, then rotate abit - would be great for Itten's confidence to grab a goal.

I really don't see us having too much bother winning this one. 

The only worry I have to honest is motherwell players, like too many already this season, getting away with kicking fuck out of the likes of Kent. Can't afford anymore injuries, especially to key guys like Kent.

7 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Aye Hagi does put himself about and takes some stick. I was impressed with his second half chasing down opponents, in fact I thoughts we were more aggressive in the tackles last night and would like to see this against that mob on Sunday.

Yeh, Hagi is tenacious and I find it particularly refreshing from a player of his style and growing reputation by the way he just dusts himself down and bounces back even after relatively heave tackles/ body checks. He’s young and will benefit from bulking up over the next season or two which will add to his overall game imo. 
Your spot on with your hopes for Sunday🤞...

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bobby Madden in the middle for this one.

He's had a few howlers but he's far from the worst.

Feel like he's not reffed us in ages. There was a spell where he seemed to get just about every other game.

Agree not the worst but is pretty lenient consistently so the hammer throwers will be sharpening their elbows in anticipation.

10 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

I'm feeling alot more confident of comfortably beating Motherwell after last nights game. I'm comfortable with either Mclaughlin or McGregor in goal, prob Mcgregor if I had to pick one. Hagi might benefit from a rest, would like to see Jordan Jones can bring to the side - still think there's a player there. Hagi will come good, prob be another season until we see the best of him. Would be good if we can kill the game early, then rotate abit - would be great for Itten's confidence to grab a goal.

Fully agree with this.

Would be madness to let him go if we haven't got a winger lined up who is better.

10 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

Way to much sense in that post.

They will play ugly.

I will see the team sheet and be disappointed we havent played more attacking players. I'll turn to the wife and tell her that the definition of madness is to do  the same thing time after time and expect a different outcome and she'll roll her eyes.

2 0 win for us. 

Archived