*****Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Barasic has picked up an injury with Croatia yet Gerrard prioritised the Euro qualifier ahead of this game.

Jones hasn't turned up since signing.

This has got banana skin written all over it for us.

Jones was good against Midtjylland and Legia during last seasons Euro qualifiers.  That earned the team millions.  Considering we signed him for free, and will probably get a fee when we sell him, I don’t think we can complain.

Just now, TMB said:

Jones was good against Midtjylland and Legia during last seasons Euro qualifiers.  That earned the team millions.  Considering we signed him for free, and will probably get a fee when we sell him, I don’t think we can complain.

It was a strange one where he put the ball in for Morelos to score then im sure both were dropped the following game. That was poor management IMO 

15 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

He's had how many perfect opportunities?

He's take none of them, should never have been brought to Ibrox.

Since he came back from injury he's had next to no chances. I think his attitude was the problem but if he's addressed this then there's no harm in having him as a squad player and I think resting Hagi was definitely needed. Jones isn't the most skillful player but he'll run at players and draw in fouls in useful areas.

Our best attacking outlet outwith Kent on the bench 😭

Barisic and Kent have owned that wing in every game they’ve played this season. 

That management team have no idea what they’re doing. 

Having said that we’ll probably win today but the issue is consistency which is non-existent

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Since he came back from injury he's had next to no chances. I think his attitude was the problem but if he's addressed this then there's no harm in having him as a squad player and I think resting Hagi was definitely needed. Jones isn't the most skillful player but he'll run at players and draw in fouls in useful areas.

I hope you're right but I've just never rated him.

Hagi definitely needed dropped though.

Archived