*****Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m not a big fan of the new laws but hand clearly well away from the body so a clear penalty.  First one was more obvious for me

Tbh just seen the replay at half time & aye it's a clear penalty 

Can see us getting fucked with these new rules at some point too tho

23 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anybody suggesting Stewart or Jones should be sectioned.

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because they are both fucking garbage

17 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Have you ever seen Jones do as you think he can do?

ever?

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Do people forget Jones is only effective when he has space to run into? 95% of the time hes going to be worthless.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Bassey & Jones :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Has he started jones just so he can say "our bench is stronger than last week" 😂

Fucking hell this could be a tough one today 

2 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Bassey I'm not so worried about, what we've seen he looks good.

Jones? Ohfurfuxake I know Hagi's been pretty poor overall but Jones? 🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬

Motherwell 2-1

Until I heard Jones I was going for us 2-0.

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Fuck that teams brutal. Dropped points today again 

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Jones is pish. Hagi hasn’t been brilliant but at least he can come up with something different at times. 
Bassey ? Could be a tough day for the boy. Really think Gerrard has fucked this big time 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I really don’t like Jordan Jones is my thought on the team

:stevieg:

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Tbh just seen the replay at half time & aye it's a clear penalty 

Can see us getting fucked with these new rules at some point too tho

I’ve no doubt we will. As I said earlier as long as it’s consistent decisions we cant complain. The consistency will be the hard part

Just now, Cedrick said:

Jones being out of favour for over a year has been baffling , he was much better than I thought he’d be until the celtic red , heard stories attitude is an issue though 

Always thought it was weird him and Stewart were shunted so harshly out of the team. Back when he was getting more chances Stewart was contributing goals or assists quite often and playing quite well. Not saying him and Jones are what we're looking for to start, but they've definitely both deserved to be involved in the squads and coming off the bench a lot more than they have, even if it's only because of the lack of other options who were getting chances ahead of them. Or the number of times we trudged through to 90 mins not making any subs

It's not a shove, it's a slight nudge. Well within the bounds of what attackers should be expected to stand up to. Only reason it may look more substantial is the boy feels it and chucks himself.

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Jones being out of favour for over a year has been baffling , he was much better than I thought he’d be until the celtic red , heard stories attitude is an issue though 

There was threads praising him every other week until his red card. 

You only need to look at the pen against Palace yesterday to confirm what the new rules are, if your hand is up, it hits it, whether intentional or not then it's a pen.  Ex-pro's, commentators, pundits, fans, etc. can debate it as long as you want, it's the rules and you'll get pens given for you and against you this season that are questionable in other's eyes.  The rules won't be changed mid-season so it is what it is. 

Rewind one week to find an UNFAIR decision AGAINST us, rather than one/two this week ADHERING to the rules.  GIRFUY and revel in their spewing pain. 

Archived