*****Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

They will play ugly.

I will see the team sheet and be disappointed we havent played more attacking players. I'll turn to the wife and tell her that the definition of madness is to do  the same thing time after time and expect a different outcome and she'll roll her eyes.

2 0 win for us. 

You never know - one day she might surprise you.  :lol:

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anybody suggesting Stewart or Jones should be sectioned.

Why? 

They are still our players so if they are to move on then getting them in the shop window is vital.

Additionally, our squad is quite threadbare just now so using our full options is required.

Furthermore we have a starter in Hagi who is off the boil. Continuing to play him could negatively impact him and the team.

14 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Why? 

They are still our players so if they are to move on then getting them in the shop window is vital.

Additionally, our squad is quite threadbare just now so using our full options is required.

Furthermore we have a starter in Hagi who is off the boil. Continuing to play him could negatively impact him and the team.

Because they are both fucking garbage

3 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Right now so is Hagi and with no Aribo, Barker he is still starting games that he normally wouldn’t.

Who do you think should play in that position? 

Hagi without being good is still providing. I'd rather put Arfield ahead of those two anaw

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hagi without being good is still providing. I'd rather put Arfield ahead of those two anaw

Chances are Arfield will need to play in midfield so may not be an option. 

Hagi is young and needs to be managed properly. He needs dropped if only to show him that this is a huge club and you need to be on form to play. 

41 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Chances are Arfield will need to play in midfield so may not be an option. 

Hagi is young and needs to be managed properly. He needs dropped if only to show him that this is a huge club and you need to be on form to play. 

- insert Davis and Goldson laughing gifs here -

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Goldon has probably only been behind Kent in terms of a strong start to the season.

I agree, but that's not been the case for his full time here - plenty of times he should have sat a game or two out, but is an ever-present regardless of his form (which is what the post was about).

Archived