*****Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw the line up, slagged the selection, slagged Bassey, slagged Jones and said we’d drop points. Got everything wrong - fucking delighted 

There is literally nothing Edmundson could have done there how is that his fault 😂 That ball was whipped in then a Motherwell player for a flick on. The one to blame (if anyone, cos it was a wick

Posted Images

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It seems a few have got their wish as the new hate figure Hagi has been dropped (Barker can’t get it as he’s injured).

It also looks as if Barisic has an injury, possibly from playing with Croatia.

I think Jones will turn up today.

3 points please Rangers as they will drop points later.

Barisic played for us on Thursday. He's on the bench. Bizarre if you've heard him not starting today has anything to do with his national side appearances from weeks ago. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It seems a few have got their wish as the new hate figure Hagi has been dropped (Barker can’t get it as he’s injured).

It also looks as if Barisic has an injury, possibly from playing with Croatia.

I think Jones will turn up today.

3 points please Rangers as they will drop points later.

Barasic has picked up an injury with Croatia yet Gerrard prioritised the Euro qualifier ahead of this game.

Jones hasn't turned up since signing.

This has got banana skin written all over it for us.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

In all fairness I think this is the type of game that Hagi wouldn’t be able to influence as much and whilst I don’t rate Jones that highly he’s good at winning free kicks and set pieces could be crucial. In saying that though we’ve also rested our best set piece taker.

Tav starts.

esquire8 likes this
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Barisic played for us on Thursday. He's on the bench. Bizarre if you've heard him not starting today has anything to do with his national side appearances from weeks ago. 

Await Gerrard pre match "Borna has been struggling with a knock from playing with Croatia" comment. He has been struggling since the international break.

HG5 likes this
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cheers, I looked at the bench and completely missed him 😂

maybe he’s out Bassey in for a bit or steel

Barasic hasn't been great for a couple of weeks and may have picked up a knock with Croatia. Hagi would be kicked up and down the park today and he'll be needed on Thursday so no concerns from me that they aren't playing. We should still have too much for them and we are 2/9 to do do them.  3-0 or 3-1 to the Rangers. 

HG5 likes this
5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Barasic has picked up an injury with Croatia yet Gerrard prioritised the Euro qualifier ahead of this game.

Jones hasn't turned up since signing.

This has got banana skin written all over it for us.

the shorty term priority at this point of the season has to be EL Group qualification for the cash to strengthen our midfield as hopefully after next Thursday that’s put to bed and then our main priority is then 55

Misteral likes this