Football Manager 2021

ForeverAndEver

14 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Downloaded the game today. Really enjoying so far.

I'm not a fan of the changes to player condition where you don't get a percentage anymore. 

Like the new match engine and pre match prep. 

About to post the same thing, don't like it at all. Aside from they graphics tho the games a lot nicer and smoother I feel. Saves in about 3 seconds too. 

Got Tottenham in the last qualifying round away. Fucking 2-0 down after 30 minutes Kane double and won 3-2. Two from Kent and a 118th minute Itten winner. 

Won every game so far after 14 in the league. Is the game too easy or am I a genius?

Rangers won the league in my first season as Hearts but sit 3rd at the moment 3 points behind me and a further 12 behind them. Built a decent team at Hearts (Hardie and Boyce up top scoring for fun).

One complaint I had in FM20 was the values of the Scottish league. Motherwell would be relegated and Allan Campbell would be valued at £9m in the Championship. I thought they had fixed it this year but I'm only into my second season and the values are already climbing to stupid heights.

I agree that over time these will go up but Scottish clubs outside Rangers & celtic would bite your hand off for £1m. Maybe a few clubs would hold out for a bit more but certainly nowhere near these values.

Got to the knockout stages of the Europa Conference League and drew 2-2 away at Victoria Plzen but got spanked at home :lol:

Just finished my first season. Won the league by 19 points, won the league cup v the taigs, out the Europa 2nd knockout round away goals to Sevilla and lost the Scottish Cup quarter at Hibs.

Disastrous ending to the season but and I'll probably quit it. Roofe, Kamara, Aribo, Barisic, Goldson, Helander, Morelos and Kent all unhappy at rejected offers and handed in transfer requests. Ridiculous.

22 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Just finished my first season. Won the league by 19 points, won the league cup v the taigs, out the Europa 2nd knockout round away goals to Sevilla and lost the Scottish Cup quarter at Hibs.

Disastrous ending to the season but and I'll probably quit it. Roofe, Kamara, Aribo, Barisic, Goldson, Helander, Morelos and Kent all unhappy at rejected offers and handed in transfer requests. Ridiculous.

Managed to keep Kent and Kamara but lost Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Aribo, Roofe and Morelos amongst others. Brought in thirteen new players and had a rank start to the season. Also got Edmundson and Hagi unhappy they didn't get moves. 

12 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Managed to keep Kent and Kamara but lost Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Aribo, Roofe and Morelos amongst others. Brought in thirteen new players and had a rank start to the season. Also got Edmundson and Hagi unhappy they didn't get moves. 

Sold Edmundson for 3 million in the first January to Arsenal, don’t think he played 2 games :lol: 

Just about to play the league cup final in the first season and Park accepted a bid for Aribo, had to protest it.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sold Edmundson for 3 million in the first January to Arsenal, don’t think he played 2 games :lol: 

Just about to play the league cup final in the first season and Park accepted a bid for Aribo, had to protest it.

Edmundson developed rapid. I'm not even half way through the 2nd season and he's worth £12m.

Started a new one as my first game was from Beta so thought I'd get all the fixes with a new game.

Went Rangers and after a slow start I've found a good balance between 4-2-3-1 and 3-5-2.

Got Adam Armstrong on loan with a view to buy (unless we sell I won't be able to afford him though) from Blackburn and he's done OK. Alfredo much like real life is playing well but not getting too many goals. I'm a point clear after 17 games.

I give the youngsters a run out in most cup games and Tony Weston, Leon King and Malcolm Ebiowei have been class so far.

Started a journey man save, starting at the national league north side closest to me which happens to be Fylde (their colours are rather decent as well :lol:)

Won promotion first season and I have an 18k spare wage budget for the national league which is ridiculous for that level. Enjoying the save so far though.

Signed a free transfer from the regional English leagues called Anthony Spyrou, who scored 29 goals in 21 games for me, so might be worth signing for anybody doing something similar. 

6 points clear at the top with 6 games remaining after beating them at celtic Park 2-0. Mad game. We both missed sitters in the first 5 minutes. Armstrong puts us 1 up before Brown gets his marching orders. Not long after, Kent joins him. Armstrong then makes it 2-0 and we manage to see it over the line.

Anyone else's game have Lennon spot on? Makes so many stupid comments in the media on mine it's laughable.

Took a big risk as well as I received huge bids for Helander and Goldson from Prem and China respectively and they got so annoyed at not getting a move I had to sell. Currently playing with a back 3 of Balogun, King and Edmundson :lol:

Has allowed me to sign Adam Armstrong permanently. Also have pre-contracts agreed for Josh King, Ahmedhodzic (centre back, highly recommend him), Nmecha brothers at City and Karius.

On 06/12/2020 at 03:07, ayrshireger said:

Started a journey man save, starting at the national league north side closest to me which happens to be Fylde (their colours are rather decent as well :lol:)

Won promotion first season and I have an 18k spare wage budget for the national league which is ridiculous for that level. Enjoying the save so far though.

Signed a free transfer from the regional English leagues called Anthony Spyrou, who scored 29 goals in 21 games for me, so might be worth signing for anybody doing something similar. 

Will have a look at that. Botti Biabi seems to be a good lower league goalscorer too for Scotland.