Football Manager 2021

ForeverAndEver

Currently going into 9th season, have won 8 domestic trebles in a row (6 undefeated), won the Europa league in 1st season and 6 out of 7 Champions leagues losing the other to Man City. 

Best signing ever is Youssoufa Moukoko - free transfer. In the last season played he scored 73 goals in 43 games in all competitions. He has nearly broken Mccoists all time record in 5 seasons 🤣

Just had one of those feels scripted moments. I know that it isn't but sometimes just feels like the game has you down to lose a certain match.

48 unbeaten in the league across two seasons. Something like 27 points clear and we go to celtic. 2-0 and 3-1 up before they make it 3-2. We then have 3 goals disallowed as well as hitting everything but the back of the net. They equalise. We continue to batter the door down and have a FOURTH goal disallowed. They then stick in an 84th minute free-kick from around 30 yards and of course no matter what I change at the end there is no more highlights :headwall:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He's mental. A few years back he had some Worcester City season going until 2090 or some shit :lol: 

I completed a Pentagon Challenge years ago and reached 2055 or something, it was FM14 so that was a fair whack

Just started another but not as easy when you’re out of uni and have actual responsibilities :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I completed a Pentagon Challenge years ago and reached 2055 or something, it was FM14 so that was a fair whack

Just started another but not as easy when you’re out of uni and have actual responsibilities :lol: 

I've only completed one full season on this years game. Haven't had the time and with the new PS5 that's taken up most of my spare time.