Jordan Jones

BlueVanguard

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Genuinely don't get the thought process in coming to opinions like this. 

Jones is direct quick can cope in the spl and can get in behind , Hagis slow lightweight and should never have been signed after his displays in the spl last season

17 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Jones is direct quick can cope in the spl and can get in behind , Hagis slow lightweight and should never have been signed after his displays in the spl last season

When Hagi bulks up, he will be a quality player.  He's too lightweight for the spfl at the moment,  but he has time to get on the weights.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Good game. One swallow doesn't make a summer though. Has mostly shown himself not to be good enough. Better than Barker doesn't mean much.

Sums it up for me, we go way over the top for good (and bad) performances. 

The fact that we’ve been starting two players who couldn’t get in a team last season that wasn’t good enough is a concern. 

Played well, will get a start on Thursday and will trouble them with his pace but we need more than one or two performances a season.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If we don't sell Jones then he is a squad member option for some games. Like Alfredo if we get a good offer then I would flog him but otherwise I am happy to hang onto them.

Without Morelos today, we were starting with a past it Defoe. Morelos' link up play today was the best I have ever seen him.

Won't get carried away as I've never thought he's been fantastic, but today he looked a far better option than the others.

But in saying that Stewart has had games in a Rangers jersey in which he's been just as influential. 

What we need is consistency, so when he starts again we need to see more of the same!

57 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He brings a better different dimension to the team than hagi does , the second goal today is played in to Hagis feet then comes to nothing 

Jordan Jones has played well in about 2 games of his whole Rangers career. Today and Midtjylland. 

Hagi won us games v hibs, braga last season and has 3 assists in his last 3 appearances. 

You’ve got to be fuckin jokin man 😂

Archived