Jordan Jones

BlueVanguard

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no reason why Jones can't be in at the 20 player match squad and start games like this today.

I don't think any Rangers fan has Jones in their starting eleven but if you put him in against SPFL jobbers playing alongside the likes of Kent , Hagi, Arfield, Aribo, Tav, Barisic, Morelos, Roofe & Itten then he can 100% contribute and play a part in this league campaign.Β 

We have already comfortably beat Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Dundee Utd (went off at 1-0) with Brandon Barker in the team when he was playing with the clubs best players.

25 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fanta pants throwing Jeffrey about like an empty tracksuit here, shaking my head in disbelief.Β 

He talks unbelievable amounts of pish.Β 
Β 

Still waiting to know why he has para wings as his avatar, do you get more mygers points or staunchness from that?Β 

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He talks unbelievable amounts of pish.Β 
Β 

Still waiting to know why he has para wings as his avatar, do you get more mygers points or staunchness from that?Β 

250 points

Tell me ore about this Morelos to China thing

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

250 points

Tell me ore about this Morelos to China thing

I can’t be arsed trawling through yer shitey posts but when a β€œreported offer” came in you were adamant he’d go for the money and laughed off that he wanted a decent club.Β 

long and short is, your a mongo and most definitely part of the UB

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

I can’t be arsed trawling through yer shitey posts but when a β€œreported offer” came in you were adamant he’d go for the money and laughed off that he wanted a decent club.Β 

long and short is, your a mongo and most definitely part of the UB

:lol:Β what a bizarre thing to bring up(if it's even true) in a debate about Hagi and Jones.

Archived