Just now, Brian Fantana said:

You are clearly a mongo. Would you imagine hagi got dropped after one game? The managers using the squad he has when he deems them ready to step in. Bar edmundsen he got it right today.

would have subbed Morelos earlier tho. 

He got it spot on today. I'm not sure what that has to do with me saying Gerrard clearly doesn't think Jones offers ore than Hagi, based off 1 game?

You calling anyone a mongo when talking about football is the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miles better than Barker. 

Thought he was brilliant today!  He brings so much more than what Hagi has been offering and Barker.

Name updated accordingly. 

Posted Images

Just now, Jeffrey said:

He got it spot on today. I'm not sure what that has to do with me saying Gerrard clearly doesn't think Jones offers ore than Hagi, based off 1 game?

You calling anyone a mongo when talking about football is the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Coming from the crank that thought Morelos was headed to a Chinese team a few year back 😂 should have stayed in follow follow ffs. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Coming from the crank that thought Morelos was headed to a Chinese team a few year back 😂 should have stayed in follow follow ffs. 

What? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Havent been on FF since 2011 mate 

Hagi is a talented boy, but he’s young and will need to be managed well and that does mean some time in and out of the team. 

Aribo, Roofe and Jones bring options.

All better than Stewart or Barker. I think one of these players may go before the window closes and still can’t rule Jones out of that either.

There is no reason why Jones can't be in at the 20 player match squad and start games like this today.

I don't think any Rangers fan has Jones in their starting eleven but if you put him in against SPFL jobbers playing alongside the likes of Kent , Hagi, Arfield, Aribo, Tav, Barisic, Morelos, Roofe & Itten then he can 100% contribute and play a part in this league campaign. 

We have already comfortably beat Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Dundee Utd (went off at 1-0) with Brandon Barker in the team when he was playing with the clubs best players.

25 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fanta pants throwing Jeffrey about like an empty tracksuit here, shaking my head in disbelief. 

He talks unbelievable amounts of pish. 

Still waiting to know why he has para wings as his avatar, do you get more mygers points or staunchness from that? 

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He talks unbelievable amounts of pish. 

Still waiting to know why he has para wings as his avatar, do you get more mygers points or staunchness from that? 

250 points

Tell me ore about this Morelos to China thing

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

250 points

Tell me ore about this Morelos to China thing

I can’t be arsed trawling through yer shitey posts but when a “reported offer” came in you were adamant he’d go for the money and laughed off that he wanted a decent club. 

long and short is, your a mongo and most definitely part of the UB

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

I can’t be arsed trawling through yer shitey posts but when a “reported offer” came in you were adamant he’d go for the money and laughed off that he wanted a decent club. 

long and short is, your a mongo and most definitely part of the UB

:lol: what a bizarre thing to bring up(if it's even true) in a debate about Hagi and Jones.