Jordan Jones

BlueVanguard

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hi bitch, still a midget and gets less valuable by the game. Decent player in form, currently a ghost for the most part.

:lol: 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Best bit about this is jethro making out he’s had a decent run of form. 

Where did I say that?

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Your lack of football knowledge is mental

On a par with @bluenoz and @gogzy

You sure love to slight posters on here. It is what you do, it makes you feel big. Tbh, it shows you up for who you are.

I have watched, Greig and Stein through Gasgoine Gough and Prso and now Kent and Alfie. I know a player when I see one and I played the game competitively until 45. Think what you like but what I know for sure is you are a cunt!

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You sure love to slight posters on here. It is what you do, it makes you feel big. Tbh, it shows you up for who you are.

I have watched, Greig and Stein through Gasgoine Gough and Prso and now Kent and Alfie. I know a player when I see one and I played the game competitively until 45. Think what you like but what I know for sure is you are a cunt!

lol

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

you love to slander fellow Rangers supporters because you think you are stauncher. I find it sad. 

Slander :lol: I made a joke comment ya nutter stop taking the internet so seriously and I don't think I'm 'stauncher' than anyone 

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He's been absolutely fine since he came back in after being dropped

He's been ok. Not exactly a 20m player. Not sure why so many Rangers fans seem to love him when hes clearly mugged us off a few times and let us down repeatedly. Must be similar to Stockholm Syndrome....

Just now, berkshirebear said:

He's been ok. Not exactly a 20m player. Not sure why so many Rangers fans seem to love him when hes clearly mugged us off a few times and let us down repeatedly. Must be similar to Stockholm Syndrome....

Aye must be that. Not the 82 goals.

Archived