3 hours ago, TMB said:

Jones was getting a run of games at the start of last season.  That ended when he injured himself.  Hagi came in during the January window and started off really well.  The season ended soon after.  

You need to earn your way back in to the team.  He got his chance today and took it so let’s see what happens.

Nonsense there have been players in the team who have been going through the motions and still picked by Gerrard.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miles better than Barker. 

Thought he was brilliant today!  He brings so much more than what Hagi has been offering and Barker.

Name updated accordingly. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hi bitch, still a midget and gets less valuable by the game. Decent player in form, currently a ghost for the most part.

:lol: 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Best bit about this is jethro making out he’s had a decent run of form. 

Where did I say that?

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Your lack of football knowledge is mental

On a par with @bluenoz and @gogzy

You sure love to slight posters on here. It is what you do, it makes you feel big. Tbh, it shows you up for who you are.

I have watched, Greig and Stein through Gasgoine Gough and Prso and now Kent and Alfie. I know a player when I see one and I played the game competitively until 45. Think what you like but what I know for sure is you are a cunt!

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You sure love to slight posters on here. It is what you do, it makes you feel big. Tbh, it shows you up for who you are.

I have watched, Greig and Stein through Gasgoine Gough and Prso and now Kent and Alfie. I know a player when I see one and I played the game competitively until 45. Think what you like but what I know for sure is you are a cunt!

lol

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

you love to slander fellow Rangers supporters because you think you are stauncher. I find it sad. 

Slander :lol: I made a joke comment ya nutter stop taking the internet so seriously and I don't think I'm 'stauncher' than anyone