When was the last time....

beararse

Not only are we scoring heavily.  We’re solid at the back.  If we can keep this up we’ll win the vast majority of our games.  

The game against Galatasaray will be an interesting one.  They’re a good side but we could batter them.  If we do, and get to the Europa Group stages again, this will be a fantastic start to our season overall.

I know we’ve dropped 4 points domestically.  But, with 9 games played that’s not too bad.  Our point to game ratio is 2.55.  If we keep that up over the course of the season we’d finish with 97 points and win the league.  

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’m sure we scored that amount during the invincibles season under Ally.

There was a 6-0, 8-0, 5-0 and a few other high scoring games.

Who was that dickhead on here who said he just stuck £20 or was it £50 on us yo win 8-0, then we bloody went and done it!!

Guy was a complete cock, even by RM standards. 

40 minutes ago, TMB said:

Not only are we scoring heavily.  We’re solid at the back.  If we can keep this up we’ll win the vast majority of our games.  

The game against Galatasaray will be an interesting one.  They’re a good side but we could batter them.  If we do, and get to the Europa Group stages again, this will be a fantastic start to our season overall.

I know we’ve dropped 4 points domestically.  But, with 9 games played that’s not too bad.  Our point to game ratio is 2.55.  If we keep that up over the course of the season we’d finish with 97 points and win the league.  

Anyone know where we need to be in the coefficients table to have an automatic Champions league spot?

If both teams make the group stages this year and do well then both teams qualify for the champions league next season, we really cant be far off...

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Christmas time 2009 always stands out for me . Not the last time but always sticks out 

Was that the year we put 7 past Dundee United? Always remember that game for it being freezing cold and the only reason that I made the effort to get to Glasgow in the first place was a trainee nurse who stayed in Thornliebank so I left at halftime with it 4-0 expecting them to come out and shut shop.

In truth, I think I was just making excuses...

Was also the first time I had sat in the rear of the Broomie, the noise that comes up there from the front is weird. You look left, no cunt is singing, you look right, no cunt is singing but the singing is load as fuck!! Weird.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Was that the year we put 7 past Dundee United? Always remember that game for it being freezing cold and the only reason that I made the effort to get to Glasgow in the first place was a trainee nurse who stayed in Thornliebank so I left at halftime with it 4-0 expecting them to come out and shut shop.

In truth, I think I was just making excuses...

Was also the first time I had sat in the rear of the Broomie, the noise that comes up there from the front is weird. You look left, no cunt is singing, you look right, no cunt is singing but the singing is load as fuck!! Weird.

Aye the run of goals started I think with us also beating them 3-0 in that re arranged game . Then we put 6 past Motherwell , 4 past hibs and 7 by Dundee Utd again before scraping a

1-1 in a game at parkhead we really didn’t deserve :pipe: what a time 

10 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Anyone know where we need to be in the coefficients table to have an automatic Champions league spot?

If both teams make the group stages this year and do well then both teams qualify for the champions league next season, we really cant be far off...

Scotland has two Champions League spots for next season.  Both teams still need to qualify.  I imagine it would take quite a bit to get an automatic spot but we’re moving up the rankings pretty rapidly.

Archived