*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more inclined to just go with the same team as Thursday night to be honest.

Not that Bassey and Jones didn't do themselves credit (Itten too) ... but Barisic, even though he wasn't at his best at Easter Road and was kinda meh on Thursday, he's still our first-choice left back and a tailor-fit for Europe.

Jones is a counter-attacking asset IMO, not someone to break down Galatasary from the start, which I think we can do with Hagi. 

Not massively confident for this game tbh but just can't doubt us in Europe these days. 

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Hagi Morelos Kent

I'd probably go Hagi, I think these kind of games you need your best players to perform at their best, would take the risk on Hagi and hope he performs. Have someone like Jones on the bench if we need to mix it up. Still gutted we don't have Aribo fit just now 

2 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Is there any chance of Jack or Aribo being back? 

I think the only decision Gerrard has to make is that right side between Hagi or Jones.

Wish Aribo was fit and ready but can’t see it.

Tbh id rather we just get to the international break and bring them back in good time. Huge period coming up til the new year.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Loved it! Thought their pyro display was brilliant as well, but still mystified how the fuck they never got fined for causing the fucking game to stop for a few minutes :lol:

Think FARE officials were topless, holding flares, and weren't able to update their notes at the time.

23 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think we’ll win this.  We’re playing some brilliant stuff right now.  Hopefully the cash means we can go and get Daniel Johnson the next day.

I wonder if we have a few potentials and it depends on the result how much we spend. I think someone will come in regardless though

Archived