*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

27 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That was fairly obvious! Forgot about that game. I would say Leverkusen are a class above Galatsaray.that the only one I take it?

Yeah Gala still have quality but we are in with a great chance . Like you said I think Leverkusen were a class above . That was his only European loss at Ibrox yeah

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Are we really going along with these guys pretending to be Turkish? 

Next you’ll be telling me @denya was actually Columbian. 

Denya was @Inigo, that was established a long time ago

These guys are also probably inigo. Can't handle his drink

Hi Rangers fans! 

I am a Turkish person living in Japan and Galatasaray fan for life. Kinda sad reading some racist & hostile comments but people like those exist everywhere in the world, so I prefer to ignore them.

I am here just to say I am really glad that we had this drawing since it reminds me of our glorious days in the beginning of 2000's. I feel so nostalgic and happy facing your big & respectable team after 20 years. We Galatasaray fans missing those days so much, recent years we are not half the team we used to be.  

Anyway, I hope it will be a fair and great game.

Let's enjoy it all together!

P.S: It would have been the best if there were 2 legs and covid disaster not around. 

25 minutes ago, Solakadam said:

Hi Rangers fans! 

I am a Turkish person living in Japan and Galatasaray fan for life. Kinda sad reading some racist & hostile comments but people like those exist everywhere in the world, so I prefer to ignore them.

I am here just to say I am really glad that we had this drawing since it reminds me of our glorious days in the beginning of 2000's. I feel so nostalgic and happy facing your big & respectable team after 20 years. We Galatasaray fans missing those days so much, recent years we are not half the team we used to be.  

Anyway, I hope it will be a fair and great game.

Let's enjoy it all together!

P.S: It would have been the best if there were 2 legs and covid disaster not around. 

Point out the racist comments pal or get yerself to fuck 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’m gutted that the there won’t be supporters in the ground for this. This sort of game, against this sort of opponent would have created an amazing atmosphere.

Aye both sets of fans would've added to this game. Sadly not to be 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Free rain to come on and call us racist 😆

One has Say no to racism as a user name clearly a dig at our fans but is still welcomed on the forum. 

Gullible as fuck 

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Point out the racist comments pal or get yerself to fuck 

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Free rain to come on and call us racist 😆

One has Say no to racism as a user name clearly a dig at our fans but is still welcomed on the forum. 

Gullible as fuck 

I didn't say Rangers fans are racist, I just said there are such people like all around the world. 
If you want me to point out any racist comment, check the one above mine.

I didn't come here to provoke anyone, just wanted to say a few friendly words. That's all.

You all have a good day.

2 minutes ago, Solakadam said:

I didn't say Rangers fans are racist, I just said there are such people like all around the world. 
If you want me to point out any racist comment, check the one above mine.

I didn't come here to provoke anyone, just wanted to say a few friendly words. That's all.

You all have a good day.

Turkish isn’t a race and you get smelly people even in the UK you only need to take a walk up the gallowgate to find some very smelly people 👍

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I dont get what the fucks going on , even if they were genuine they should be chased or are admin now allowing non bears on the forum 

Archived