*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I used to work in a goods in department unloading containers, we would get containers in from places like Poland Portugal Turkey and other places across Europe, the Turkish drivers where mainly fucking stinking. That’s not racist just fact.  They were also lazy crabit bastards and complained about everything. There was a couple of them that where decent though and used to offer us food and have a laugh. Food was politely declined because it looked boggin 

Fuck anyone that stinks tbh. Especially taigs.

25 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Take out qualifying round 1,2 & 3 of europa qualifying and we've won the same amount of games last season in Europe than Galatasaray have won in the last 8 years!

Fascinating stat tbh. Galatasaray are a big club but hamstrung in slightly comparable terms as us in regards to finance and being able to compete. 

it shocked me to read earlier that they made Europe on a technicality. They must really be in decline. 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Free rain to come on and call us racist 😆

One has Say no to racism as a user name clearly a dig at our fans but is still welcomed on the forum. 

Gullible as fuck 

13 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Everybody hates smelly Turkish 

The comments from this dude (@Junior Soprano) literally made me google "racism + Rangers" and the results were pretty awful. Therefore the nickname :) Given how he's welcomed with his racist and hostile comments in this thread, it's not a good look for Rangers tbqh

1 hour ago, James Rolle said:

Mate, I’m guessing you and Junior S are adults, so if you really believe that saying “Everybody hates smelly Turkish” is not a racist remark, go ahead and believe that, I’d don’t think any amount of convincing would change your mind. 
I’m sure there are more offensive terms that could have been used, but still, it doesn’t paint us in a good light. I’d like to think Rangers supporters are above that. 

Thank you James!

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I couldn’t really give a fuck but facts are facts Turkish isnt a race. 

Let's not pretend semantics matter when you're dealing with textbook racism

image.thumb.png.fc2b2eb21c72972a96f789ae9e4cfc75.png

15 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Im quite sure that "IMO" is a popular phrase in Turkey :boughy:

Do yer dinger   :troll:

Just now, saynotoracism said:

The comments from this dude (@Junior Soprano) literally made me google "racism + Rangers" and the results were pretty awful. Therefore the nickname :) Given how he's welcomed with his racist and hostile comments in this thread, it's not a good look for Rangers tbqh

Thank you James!

Bin this fucking mutant 

1 minute ago, saynotoracism said:

Thank you James!

Don’t quote me again I’m here to chat with Rangers supporters not wee weirdo tarrier bastards pretending to be smelly Gala fans 🤣

23 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

They could be using VPN's but I highly doubt it.

The posters all post from Istanbul.

Any of them giving us grief, like in the previous thread will be banned. But if they're being civil be civil too.

13 minutes ago, saynotoracism said:

Thank you James!

Cmon to fuck 

Archived