*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think I've made it pretty clear what I feel we need.

"But I also respect the club's position in the current climate and the situation that we're in.

"I do think that depending on whether we qualify or not would depend on what we try and do in the final days.

On the injuries topic, and on a more positive note, big Helander has came back in great condition.  

Iirc his was an unusual foot problem which sounded ominous for me tbh.  

Here’s hoping for similar recoveries from Katic, Aribo, Roofe etc 

8 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

On the injuries topic, and on a more positive note, big Helander has came back in great condition.  

Iirc his was an unusual foot problem which sounded ominous for me tbh.  

Here’s hoping for similar recoveries from Katic, Aribo, Roofe etc 

Hope Jack withdraws from the Scotland and come Parkhead we have him, Aribo and Roofe available. Itten too. 

25 minutes ago, TMB said:

"I think I've made it pretty clear what I feel we need.

"But I also respect the club's position in the current climate and the situation that we're in.

"I do think that depending on whether we qualify or not would depend on what we try and do in the final days.

Pretty obvious that’s where we’d be. Same as last season. Qualify and I think we’ll see two CMs coming in.

I’d hope there is discussions going on in the background between management and medical staff because the amount of injuries we’ve had have been nothing short of ridiculous. I can only really remember a 2 month spell out of the last 3 years when we’ve had everyone available. 

Any other time we’ve had 3+ first team players out on a weekly or monthly basis. I don’t think it’s good enough tbh

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d hope there is discussions going on in the background between management and medical staff because the amount of injuries we’ve had have been nothing short of ridiculous. I can only really remember a 2 month spell out of the last 3 years when we’ve had everyone available. 

Any other time we’ve had 3+ first team players out on a weekly or monthly basis. I don’t think it’s good enough tbh

I can only remember a few months over the past 15 years to be quite honest. 

I've been saying it for years we are constantly hit with injuries. 

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Are we unique in the World of football in that we have players out injured? 

I never said it is unusual, what I am saying is that I cannot remember a moment when we had a full squad and no injuries at least since 2005.  

Archived