*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

For sure mate, these games are great to be at. 

:lol: I remember going to my first game and thinking the atmosphere was amazing then I eventually went to a CL game at Ibrox and fuck me its a different stadium/support on a European night.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck Galatasaray they are one of the scummiest teams in Europe as are their fans who think they are big and hard when they stab an old man when they have the numbers on their side. Shitebags the lot of them and I reckon that their shitebag team will show the same balls as their cowardly fans and capitulate before the might of the mighty Rangers and get a good drubbing. 

3-0 with us taking it easy for the last half hour.

49 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Is the RTV app decent for casting or am I as well just watching it on the PC?

Never had an issue this season so far. Though I'm sure it's just to do with what phone you have and what you are casting to rather than the app itself which has worked great.

6 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Fuck Galatasaray they are one of the scummiest teams in Europe as are their fans who think they are big and hard when they stab an old man when they have the numbers on their side. Shitebags the lot of them and I reckon that their shitebag team will show the same balls as their cowardly fans and capitulate before the might of the mighty Rangers and get a good drubbing. 

3-0 with us taking it easy for the last half hour.

Not a fan then? :mutley:

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Not a fan then? :mutley:

They are like taigs, despised everywhere. Seriously as most know I have spent some time living in Europe and they have got to be one of the most hated teams I've known. I would piss on them if they were on fire just because my piss has an high enough alcohol content to fan the flames 😂

They are the dangleberry hanging off a cancerous boil on a fat spotty arse on a good day.

Just now, Darth Bear said:

They are like taigs, despised everywhere. Seriously as most know I have spent some time living in Europe and they have got to be one of the most hated teams I've known. I would piss on them if they were on fire just because my piss has an high enough alcohol content to fan the flames 😂

They are the dangleberry hanging off a cancerous boil on a fat spotty arse on a good day.

:lol:

The main thing is for us not to lose our defensive focus for the whole 90 minutes. I watched the Tims getting turfed out of the CL and it was their loss of focus that cost them. They were that determined to get the wiiner they were caught with their knickers down at the back, and in the blink of an eye they were out.  :dance:

In these one off games you do not get a second chance, so we must keep our disciplne at all times.

A tough game, but we should do it.

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Never had an issue this season so far. Though I'm sure it's just to do with what phone you have and what you are casting to rather than the app itself which has worked great.

Think ill fire it on her laptop and hook it up to the TV and then try out the casting from my phone and if its goosed I'll just switch to the HDMI input.

Archived