*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

27 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Did you do it via the link? Mines was fine. Logged in first then clicked the link. 

Which link lad, do you mean one emailed to you because I'm getting the £14.99 charge coming up too. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Boybluesy said:

I think you have to log in/sign in to your own account first.  The email was confusing.

But when logged in, and it knows your a ST holder, it still charges you £14.99.

Mental. 

I've got the link which I'm going to post separately to help other ST holders out. 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Which link lad, do you mean one emailed to you because I'm getting the £14.99 charge coming up too. 

You need to be signed into your account first before clicking on the link to get the match for £9.99.

1 minute ago, TBagalag said:

You need to be signed into your account first before clicking on the link to get the match for £9.99.

Yeah I know that part mate. But you need to follow a specific link, you can't do it just logged in.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Yeah I know that part mate. But you need to follow a specific link, you can't do it just logged in.

Sorry mate, should’ve added it’s the link in the email that was sent out.

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

FAO Season Ticket holders. 

Please ensure you're on the device you want to watch the game on. Please the log onto your RangersTV account and remain logged in, but close the page.

Then click on this link.

This should now should the discounted price. 

Fucking shambles, and cheek to charge season ticket holders for this shite 

Having seriously bad feelings about tonight. We’ve been solid in Europe under Stevie but still something feels bad. 

Also afraid we might sell Morelos or Kent on the cheap if we miss the EL money and then gift the tims the league. Things aint better by the mrs working night so won’t catch the game until the kids are asleep. 

2 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Having seriously bad feelings about tonight. We’ve been solid in Europe under Stevie but still something feels bad. 

Also afraid we might sell Morelos or Kent on the cheap if we miss the EL money and then gift the tims the league. Things aint better by the mrs working night so won’t catch the game until the kids are asleep. 

Make the kids watch the match ffs

7 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

:lol: :tu:

7 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Very negative 1st post!   Call them tarriers they like being called tims.

3 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Som gets scared by the doorbell. Me watching footie would give him a heart attack and that would mean miss more than 20 min

Press the doorbell till your son is immune to such nonsense and then teach him TBB. This is basic parenting. 

We won convincingly against Willem by taking advantage on the counter attack against a fully committed attacking side. Galatasaray will do the same to us if we are too cavalier. We need to keep it controlled, dsciplined and tight, and of course make the most of our chances when they come, it's the ony way.

13 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

That's the spirit.

tI880EKd2rxq8.gif.91654a9e0e0c38418224a23eeeb1ee97.gif

13 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

You'll never get "verified " if you keep that shite up

giphy-1.gif

Archived