*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogzy said:

No it isn't.

The links can't be posted openly but there is no harm in the guy asking for one.

someone might PM it to him.

Plenty of folk used to use links before covid and even more will be skint now. No need to look down the nose at anybody.

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Plenty of folk used to use links before covid and even more will be skint now. No need to look down the nose at anybody.

I get the argument esquire is making, but I agree with you.  Not everyone can afford to spare 15 quid to watch a game of football.

5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Sometimes on auto resolution it can try too hard to maintain 1080p, if it happens again set it manually to 720p for a wee while. 

Cheers mate not had any issues since changing 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate click on the email link done itnin 2 secs lol 

My point is why does it have to be done via a link?

When your account already recognises you as a ST holder I think it's sly. 

If you don't read your emails then you're just going to pay £14.99 for that as you've seen a few boys already doing it. 

Think that's pish from the Club and if it's a system necessity then post on your social media that it has to be accessed via the link. Instead of making the ST holders do the digging. 

Some cunt change my name to triggered. :lol: 

RTV quality is actually really good so far. Hopefully it keeps up. 

Love having Walter and Souness there with McCann, odd seeing the dynamic as Souness still thinks he’s the man in charge. You can tell it’s been a while since somebody felt that in Walters presence

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

My point is why does it have to be done via a link?

When your account already recognises you as a ST holder I think it's sly. 

If you don't read your emails then you're just going to pay £14.99 for that as you've seen a few boys already doing it. 

Think that's pish from the Club and if it's a system necessity then post on your social media that it has to be accessed via the link. Instead of making the ST holders do the digging. 

Some cunt change my name to triggered. :lol: 

The SLO earlier on was tweeting about how you shouldn’t buy it just to get points if you don’t need to. Some fucking cheek.

Archived