*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Forgot about that, I just remember thinking that he was going to set the EPL on fire, and when he never, stopped following what he was upto.

This was before his EPL stints.

Atletico Madrid was his best spell as a footballer

2 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Watching Morelos at the moment id be surprised by anyone being interested for the quoted figures. Not sure if im watching the same games as others but hes offering very little at the moment. 

You certainly didn't watch him today. It's as if he's been told that he isn't a one man goal machine and to spread the ball about as quickly as he can when he's not facing goal and he's actually listened. I thought his link up play was the best I've ever seen from him today. Was class without really having a chance himself. I would've gave him a 7 today.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Mcgregor 

Tav

Goldson

Helander 

Barisic 

Kamara

Davis

Arfield 

Jones

Kent 

Morelos

2-0

Is that your team or who you think will play? Because Hagi is 100% starting this game and we might see the best we have seen from him yet. He will be massively fired up for this, especially with how many people back home who will be watching to see how he does.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You certainly didn't watch him today. It's as if he's been told that he isn't a one man goal machine and to spread the ball about as quickly as he can when he's not facing goal and he's actually listened. I thought his link up play was the best I've ever seen from him today. Was class without really having a chance himself. I would've gave him a 7 today.

I'll agree he was better today than he has been since Xmas, but thats not saying a lot to be fair. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is that your team or who you think will play? Because Hagi is 100% starting this game and we might see the best we have seen from him yet. He will be massively fired up for this, especially with how many people back home who will be watching to see how he does.

My team I wouldn’t start hagi.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Surely people know by now that Hagi is better in Europe than the league, surely he's in everybody's team?

I think because we play in the league more often than Europe people are seeing more bad games from him than good. Got a feeling we might see a MOTM performance against Galatasaray on Thursday though...

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Was he? He lost the ball on numerous occasions his touch was heavy all night and missed a sitter.

When we were already up 4-0. Should’ve buried it though. The boy is made for European football. Best brain in the team. Can see shit on the field that others don’t see. One of those players who can do nothing for a bit then put an incisive pass through. Very smart player. 

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Yup, then Monaco where he got injured.

Must enjoy that South of France, north Portugal and Spanish weather. Then after coming to the UK  went fuck this, am off to Turkey (where Kebabs are made from Beef)

Honestly. 

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

When we were already up 4-0. Should’ve buried it though. The boy is made for European football. Best brain in the team. Can see shit on the field that others don’t see. One of those players who can do nothing for a bit then put an incisive pass through. Very smart player. 

Like Darren Fletcher fir Scotland. Too clever to play with the players around him.

That was my Man U supporting mates blindspot excuse re Fletcher's shiteness. 

2 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Watching Morelos at the moment id be surprised by anyone being interested for the quoted figures. Not sure if im watching the same games as others but hes offering very little at the moment. 

You’re watching the same games. Decent money for Morelos means a stronger squad. Love the wee guy but Morelos stays we come up short. He goes and we spend wisely and it takes us to a higher level 

Archived