*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Big helander is going to be an absolute star for us, times like tonight is experience playing in a top euro league shines through, 

Big Filip has been my fucking hero all year long. Love him!

1 minute ago, TMB said:

We'll be put in a tough group but I fully expect us to qualify for the knockout rounds again.  

Whilst I would not share your confidence about the knockout rounds, the great thing is now that the teams in pots 1 & 2 will not want us to be their pot 3 opponents.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Whilst I would not share your confidence about the knockout rounds, the great thing is now that the teams in pots 1 & 2 will not want us to be their pot 3 opponents.

Have a look at the teams in pots 1 and 2.  We're better, or at least a match for many of them.  As long as we miss the really big clubs there's no reason why we can't reach the knockouts again.

Just now, Vision said:

Was just starting to relax with 10 to go then that blip at the end.

Fantastic achievement to make the group stages 3 years on the trot.

:rangers:

Shows the difference with european teams like that, one bit of focus gone at a a corner and their big centre half gets a free heeder

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

He plays like an old fashioned centre half rather than the new fangled, barely able to defend but stroll out of the back like they own the place, type of defenders we see

Big shout out to Conor Goldson anaw.

Just now, TMB said:

Have a look at the teams in pots 1 and 2.  We're better, or at least a match, for many of them.  As long as we miss the really big clubs there's no reason why we can't reach the knockouts again.

Archived