*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Where are all the half time shitebags now?

Crying on there cuddle forum.

Every single one of them should be put on the watch list 👍

Easy mate .We all act different ,when we are tensed up .Important thing is .We are through 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This. Gerrard has put us back in the limelight. We just need the league and he comes a major success if not instant legend.

If Gerrard stops 10IAR he will be an instant legend, no matter what way you slice it. Our first league win in over a decade would be unforgettable, and easily the best one ever in my opinion. Better than 9IAR or helicopter Sunday.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

1st & 2nd should be in the CL qualifiers next season, the fact that we and THEM won tonight, plus any positive results in the group stages this season should put Scotland into the top 15 at least.

For Scottish coefficient it's great but I honestly hope we won't be far off being seeded for playoffs in Europa at a worst case scenario! That tonight was agony😅

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think all refs annoy me mate .Yet I will guarantee one of the Scottish ones would have given a pen against us for the one they claimed for .I thought he was decent but week in week out we see terrible refereeing ..Happy as fuck tonight though .
Can’t wait for the draw now 

Where’s Rangers No 1 with all the permutations .He is usually shit hot at laying out all that stuff for us 

And bring on the scum next week .

Yeah mate. Agree about the Scottish refs probably would have given them a pen. Diving cunts. 

I’m just glad we have beaten them and qualified now. 

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

1st & 2nd should be in the CL qualifiers next season, the fact that we and THEM won tonight, plus any positive results in the group stages this season should put Scotland into the top 15 at least.

If Scotland go past Turkey, the winners have an automatic place in the champs league. Winning the league this season could be huge. 

What a second half performance. 

Some of our European performances under Gerrard have been the best I've seen. 

The football we play and the teams we make look amateur (despite having wage bills 3 times the size of ours). 

Get in there Glasgow Rangers! :UK:

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Easy mate .We all act different ,when we are tensed up .Important thing is .We are through 

I'm easy as I was at half time. Not one for throwing the toys out of the box either 😅

We can beat any cunt on our day get behind them instead of greetin like wee weans. 

No surrender used to mean something. 

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

If Scotland go past Turkey, the winners have an automatic place in the champs league. Winning the league this season could be huge. 

Winning the league this year IS fucking huge and it’s nothing to do with the CL

Archived