Bassey

caps13gb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said he would be a poor signing for us based on watching a few of Leicester's youth games and that he looked really bad, but think he's done well for us so far so happy to admit it looks like I was wrong based on currently showing. Not the finished product yet but he has a lot of good attributes and was very solid today 

45 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He strolled it today. Big physical player that looks like he'll be handful for anyone in the league. 

Seedorf gave him a good test in the second half. 

There seems to be a good amount of yesteryear's names making a name for themselves kicking around at the moment. 

Don't know if Beckhams boy is playing for a club, but he looked decent when I seen him play at old Trafford, obviously we have Hagi, Motherwell have Seedorf, think Zidane and Viera have boys playing at a semi-decent level and sure theres a few I'm forgetting/or have missed out. 

Dunno if Ferguson at the sheep counts...

54 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Only saw the second half. Every throw in he took was back towards the defence, bit negative I thought.

Think it is a confidence issue. Was like that in the first half too. Think he was just trying to make sure he didn't fuck up his chance today. 

Archived